WHERE'S TAE?

Playful screams and exaggerated laughters, including slammed hands on table,and cracking of chairs on the floors as it rocks back and forth,can be heard from inside the dining hall. Jungkook went there thinking Tae might be with his hyungs,playing along with them.

*Hi hyungs!*
He waved with a sweet smile,but his smile vanished when Tae wasn't there with them.

*Oh JK come here play with us...wait where's Tae?*
Jin asked as he flickers his cards then glance at him before turning his view towards his cards again.

*Whaaat??? I thought his here with you!*
JK responded,wide-eyed as he scan Jimin's reaction and then Yoongi.

*Wait Hoseok Hyung I thought you said they were together?*
Jimin glances Hoseok with a crooked brows.

*But I saw them leave together! Tae followed you right?*
Hoseok stared at him dead in the eye.

*FUCK!*
JK spat out making Yoongi throws a pillow on his face.

*No cursing infront of me!*
Yoongi said.

After receiving death glares from his hyungs,Jungkook then  ran back up to his room to change his clothes. Maybe waiting Taehyung would be great than worrying so much.

He was taken aback upon noticing some of Tae's clothes were gone, especially his most favourite white t-shirt. He then scanned the bags then count them but one was missing. So he quickly searched for his phone on his hoodie downstairs then dialled Tae's phone.

Tae was currently riding on a taxi when his phone vibrates,he takes a peak then turns off his phone.
He was trying the hardest not to let his tears drop and picking JK's calls would made him cry. The car's wheels screeches as it stop near the house that Tae rented for a month. They were supposed to be the ones to spend their vacation here,but guess he will be a solo now. He picked up his bags then went inside,locking his door then checks the house interior. He felt relieved knowing he rented the right house for his lonesome heart.