SURPRISING HOBI

Taehyung is laying ,flat  on top of JK's chest. He's doing circles around it while JK is also ruffling his hair. They're not talking anymore since they ended their conversations awhile ago.

They already bid each other's Goodnight but for some reasons,they can't sleep. Especially Jungkook who was having a lot of thoughts dancing inside his skull.

" Tae?" He called out, whispering.

"Hmmm?!?" Tae hummed as a response.

"Why our parents seems weird?" Jungkook started. He noticed it for days. They really seemed weird like they were preventing from seeing each other.

"You think something happened between them? We're they against us from getting married?" He added, pouting just by thinking all that.

"No!" Tae said shortly making Jungkook frowned.

"Yahhhh given in in my conversation Tae! I need some of your thoughts!" Jungkook crossed his arms, making him hugs the latter.

"Hhahaha sorry but.... They're not fighting or anything. They were just ... Am not sure if I should be the one to tell you that! Please ask your father Kookie." Tae gave him an assuring smile as he leaned closer to JK's face.

He then pulled himself a bit higher, so he can hover his face in length to JK's face. After doing so, he gently touches his face,giving him some light caressing feeling and chills.

"Hmmm Tae!" JK hummed while closing his eyes, feeling Tae's touches.

Tae didn't answered him as he slowly connected their lips. Giving him a light and passionate kiss. Full of sincerity and love towards the latter.

"I love you Kookie" he said all of a sudden.

JK wanted to respond but got shut by Tae's mouth as Tae's hand gripping tightly to his shirt. Tae slowly entered his tongue inside JK's mouth making the boy to oblige.

Tae kisses him deeply almost making him crazy and loose control. Tae explored every corners of his mouth. Giving him a new sensation and weird feelings. For Tae had never kissed him this careful before.

"I love you so much Gguk" Tae repeated while giving him a last kiss then went on giving eye to eye contact with him. His hands also were removed from his sides and Tae rests it back to his chest,as he slowly slide himself to JK's side.

"I love you more Tae!" JK muttered after pulling the boy for a tight hug.

They stayed like that until they fell asleep.

All of their hyungs came for a visit at Tae's parents house,for Tae invited them to help them out for their wedding preparations and parents meet-up. They sure have met already,once. But since Jungkook was curious about the sudden change in their behaviours-- Maybe it would be great to tell him with them saying it so.

Tae was staring at him the whole time for up till now,he can't believe he'll be marrying him and probably would spend the rest of his life with him.

*Yahhhh Tae? Hello? Taehyung-ssi! Sisvane? Hello?* Tae has been spacing out long that he doesn't noticed his hyung calling him.

*Tae?* JK called his name making him to snap his head to the latter.

*Eh?!?* He responded.

*Hoseok Hyung wanna tell you  something.* he added.

The moment Tae looked towards Hoseok, he noticed how desperate the boy looks like.

*Tae! I was trying to call you for two minutes straight and just one call from JK you'll be like that? Wahhhh your so mean to me now huh!?!* Hoseok complained with a serious face but for some reasons he looks funny towards the rests making them all to burst into laughters.

*Hhahaha Hyung...ah...wait hhahahahha yah what was...ehhh..it Hyung?* Tae asked Flipping his long hair on the sides for it tries to cover up his small frame.

*Well ahm..wait..I'm not sure if it's proper..but... Are you gonna keep that kind of look at your wedding? * Hoseok asked with a bit trembled voice.

*Yah Hyung... I won't marry Sisvane!* Jungkook teased Tae with a smirk flushed to his face.

*Yah as if me and me isn't the same!* Tae responded pointing himself with a twitching fingers accompanied by his teasing face.

*But Hyung..yah.. To answer your question... I won't keep this look. People might forgets the real me if JK will marry me? As Sisvane. You know I might be jealous if they'll call me Sisvane and would ask me also if why I was the one with him even thu he is married with the Sisvane who is me?!? Wait am I crazy now?* Tae answered him with a poker face who wasn't even sure if his making sense.

*Tae I think your just hungry. And Hoseokie Hyung too.* JK said with a smile.

*Yah that's what I really want to say. Sorry Tae!* Hoseok said apologizing while clutching his growling stomach.

He has not been eating for the past few days for he caught his boyfie in a fancy restaurant with a girl. He didn't asked him though. He just thought the guy was cheating. His hyungs didn't know about all that and Taekook too,and Jimin. But he had no plans to tell them so.

Hoseok's partner was trying to reach out for the latter but he wasn't picking any of his calls. So he had left with no choice than to cancel the venue and moved it to where Tae's place was. Yeah the one Hoseok saw who he thought was his partner's girl is Sisvane who is none other than Taehyung.

He asked for their help for his proposal but Jungkook wasn't able to come there for he was called by his hyungs for the meeting in Bighit building.

Meanwhile, as Tae received the message that their food is ready then he told Hoseok to go out first and the guy didn't question either and just went there. He was shocked to see the glamorous decors he passed by and they didn't even heard any noises while they're talking inside.

Taehyung was pulled by Jungkook on his waist as the boy was happy to see their Hyung walking like a girl surprise by his boyfie.

*You did the best thing hon!* Jungkook whispered into his ears and nibbled a bit in it.

*Cause I don't want them separated like us. Hey deserves happiness  too. Ggukie! * Tae whispered back and kiss him for more than a minute. They only stopped kissing each other when...

*Can we eat now? I'm literally hungry for food seeing their foods there. Where's our food Tae?* Jin whined rubbing his stomach.

*We shouldn't join them right?* Jimin said.

*What? Jiminie pabo? Till now your still idiot!* Yoongi teased.

*Of course we won't so where's our food Tae?* NAMJOON asked Tae,leaning his head on Jin's shoulder while hugging the boy at his back.

Tae who was now clinging like a koala to Jungkook laughed and tapped JK and the boy went inside the house, carrying Taehyung like a baby.