LEAVING

Jimin and Yoongi were watching television when a live report flashed through it. Their eyes looked at JK gulping hard,when Tae was seen along with his loveteam. They were holding hands while waving at the fans and cameras infront of them. Then minutes later, their movie scene, where Tae and the girl kisses flashed there, making Jungkook's heart aches and his tears flows down like a river.

He wiped it then shows his smiles to his hyungs before bidding his GOODBYE.

*Don't get yourself killed huh!* Jin shouted, string of tears dripping from his eyes as Namjoon wiped it with his thumbs. *Sssssshhhh he'll be fine.* He brushed his hand to Jin's back, calming the latter.

Tae can now finally sits after three hours of walking here and there. He slumped his feet tirely on the chair infront of the bench he's sitting,when his phone buzzes.

He swipe the answer button then *hey Jiminie* he greeted the midget.
*Tae....ahmmm...Hyung... You go talk to him....yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Hyung...* Jimin spoke or shall we say was talking to someone else, probably Yoongi. *Yahhhhh Jimin what was it?* Tae asked but Jimin ignored his questions. *Tae I miss you* Jimin said then cut his call.

Tae was confused by  Jimin's actions but was given no chance to call him back when his manager came then drags him up towards somewhere where he never care where. He just go along with him to avoid any complications.

Tae was so busy that he forgot the most important thing that he should've given attention to.

Jungkook was out nowhere. Jin visited all the possible contacts he had,but got nothing on return. When they all were gone in the apartment,JK would go home then back to where he goes. Jin was so worried about him including the rests.
*We should have let him know about Tae's. Then none of this would have happened.* Jimin said out of no where. They were currently having their dinner at their apartment.

Yoongi was silent the whole time ever since Jungkook was gone.Hoseok can't stop staring at the two empty seats in front of him. Namjoon was same as usual, trying to act like he doesn't care though he cried in their bedroom a lot. His bags sagging a bit from too much crying and missing the two dorks.

Jin finally stops eating. He can't take another bite. He felt so lonely these days. Basically,JK would always call him and teased him when he was bored or sad,but it's been a month where JK had no calls or chats with them. He totally hides himself from them. He must be mad at them for they all knew what Tae has been up to and he was not.