PRIVATE FRIEND

Jungkook thought Tae would only take a night spent with them but a night turn to days,weeks 'til it reached six months.

'Six months with no calls , text,chat or even inbox. We used to do all sorts, privately whenever we're distant and right after our shoot. But this time, I can't reach him. He never picked up when I call,or should we say, he bought new phone and number, excluding me. He never added me to his contacts anymore. He felt so distant towards me. We do talk in shoots and whenever we're playing but with the members. He never talk to me privately like before. I barely sleep, eat,my weight eventually dropped so low. Fans got worried and Eomma Jin too. I can't think properly rather than Tae's cold treatment. I want to hold his hand so badly,hug him, cross my arms to his shoulder,just like before. Before he suddenly turned icy, towards me. I posted a song All of my life. I missed the time where he called me his family. He was,my family now I don't know what happened,or what I've done. I wanna know all his reasons why he moved out from my room through my life. All of a sudden,.... I became just one,and nothing else but his friend. I don't know why but I'm not contented with that. I want more. I want more than just his friend. I keep texting his old number,though I wasn't sure if he'll read it. I keep telling my worries and plans. Feels like I'm talking to myself the whole time. But who cares. I just want to be his... That private friend.'

All those thoughts keep on beaming inside his mind, as he let another tears rolled down from his eyes. He sat there, curling like a ball , crying his heart out,inside the cold studio. Where no one can hear his sobs.