Back together

Jungkook's POV:

I lay myself here in this room. Where I thought our first thing of Tae happened here. But No! I was right. I was so stupid to never ask him when morning came,after we get drunk. I wasn't naked anymore and he was with clothes too. So I thought that was all a dream.

I always dreamt of that night. Where I hear his screams in pain. Where his agonies so loud as I thrusted deeper into his virgin hole without prepping it. I was a monster. How could I not remember doing that? How could I let him suffer like that?

I love him way before we first met.But he's straight and he's way too friendly,hugging everyone,dancing like I wasn't jealous in the corner,just staring at him having fun.

I wanted him from a long time ago.
If I had known that the young Tae I harassed with,was real,then I wouldn't have hurt him.

That girl was just an agreement,to forget about Tae. And she knows it too. I didn't know Tae has always heard of me doing that!
How could you love me Tae?
When I was the one who shuttered your heart.
When I was the one who hurt you so bad!
When I just left you there BROKEN AND SCARED of that past night.
You should be Frightened by me! You shouldn't have love me. But you do! You do Tae! And it hurts me,that I really raped you that night!

Jungkook lay on his bed as he hugs Tae's pillow tight. He cried his heart out just right before packing everything he needed.
He slammed his gifts for Tae on a box,and never left a thing. So Tae would know how badly he wants to be so clingy to him. He was so afraid to show it before. But after hearing Yoongi, everything changed.

His flight will come at midnight so he still has time to decorate their shared room to welcome Tae after their vacation. After decorating,he headed towards the washroom.

The house Tae rented was so big for him. Though scared of being alone,he still tried to calm his nerves. He can't sleep.
He kept tossing around in his bed until he went down to get a drink. Maybe if he's drunk then he would probably be asleep.

He's halfway from his glass wine when a car screeches on the porch.
He went out to be greeted by a person he never expected to see at 2:30 of dawn.

*Tae!*
Jungkook gently wrapped his arms to Tae's as soon as the boy opened the door up.

*How'd you find me?*
Tae asked,not hugging back.

*Please hear me out please. Don't leave me Tae please!*
Jungkook begged still hugging his arms to Tae's waist.

*I wasn't,and wouldn't. I just came here to breathe.*
Tae hugged him back this time. Tighter than Jungkook's embrace.
*You scared me!*
Jungkook then smile cupping Tae's head as tears streamed down on his cheeks.

*Have you've been crying? Your eyes are so puffy!*
Tae said,worried by how horrible Jungkook face was.

*Sorry! I spent my whole night crying. You weren't there. I looked everywhere around the house corners,but you came here? Without telling me!

* Jungkook kiss Tae's cheeks then forehead as he runs his hand to  Tae's nape,then connected their lips.

*DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN TAE!*
Jungkook cried again,harder. His sobbing stopped as Tae kissed him passionately,as he drags him inside the house.
After kissing him,he handed him a glass of wine. Which made him chuckle and blush.