SPECIAL CHAPTER (RAPE INCIDENT)

Bangtan has ended their concert, overwhelmed by their first thousand of fans who attended there.

BangPd gave them freedom to celebrate for their first 1k, without anyone tailing them wherever they go. No rules to follow.

Jin then asked them where to after their three days rest. The boys responded 'in club' in chorus.

Chances like this is rare for their busy career,and grabbing this opportunity is their atmost priority.

Butts wiggling,hearts pumped wildly as bodies going along with the beat.
Place smell like sweats mixed with alcohol and perfumes of different people,as a boy stared down on one person.

Jungkook had his eyes, hawking at Taehyung's every moves as he dance and bounces his butt in one of his members front, Jimin. None of them notices the wild eyes that the younger member gave him,as he gulped down his sixth glass of tequila.

Yoongi on the otherhand,trying to stay as close as possible to the drunkard Jimin,until he can't hold back and ask Taehyung to send Jungkook off for he was so drunk already.

Tae held his bottle of soda on his side and immediately, grabbed Jungkook up on his feet,and wrapped his hand to him,so the boy won't fall off. Leaving the bottle on the corner so he can hold the boy tight.

The liquor has Jungkook so bad that going up to their bed upstairs,is too hassle for Taehyung,as he struggles to hold the boy's waist and gripped his free hand tight by the railings. He cursed and cursed on their way up until he succeeded.

He let Jungkook fall off on his back down to the bed when the boy harshly grabbed his shirt,making them both fell.

*Fuck*

he muttered as the boy then hovered on top of him, startling Tae to the core.

*Yeah Gguk what are....ARGHHHHH let go,fuck..ahmmm.argh..what the hell...ahhhh let go you.ahmmmmm bastard*
Jungkook pinned Tae down on the bed,with his hands above his head. He then brushes his lips harshly,kissing him torridly. The boy squirmed and scream begging him to free him. But Jungkook has been taken up by liquors and his mind is dull and his jealousy,eaten up his whole being as he crushed his lips passionately in Tae's.

The boy taste so good,and weak,making him turn on. He then ripped the boys Tshirt and runs his hand to Tae's belt unbuckle it while his other hand gripped the boys hand hardly.

He hurriedly take his belt off then throw it on the corner,as he undresses himself,still holding the boy,as Tae straggles to let himself free from the drunkards grip. His strengths gone,and his screams louder this time,as his visions blurred when Jungkook thrusted deeper on him without prepping him. He felt so hopeless and he cried hard,begging for Jungkook to stop,but it only made him thrust deeper and faster.

Tae felt pain covers his whole being as the latter thrusts more and more. Tae then felt something pleasing him and unconsciously wrapped his hand to Jungkook's neck,making the latter grinned from ear to ear.

'ahhhhhhhh ahmmm ahhhhhhhhmmmm, ahhhhh arghhhhh'

Tae moaned underneath JK as the boy thrusts faster this time.
Tae can't hod back anymore as his cum spurts out of duck, causing him to see stars. 'ahhhhhhh fuck ahhhhh' Jungkook moaned.
After minutes of rest,Jungkook again touched him till third round, exhausting the latter.

Though hurt and tired,Tae tried his best to stand up and change them both,taking their dirty clothes on the basket as he went back beside JK to sleep.

Morning came and Jungkook woke up with Tae peacefully sleeping on his chest with clothes on. He thought what he remembered was just a dream.

He'd been filled with lustful intent every time he laid his eyes to Tae. Until such time when he find a good friend who willingly let him slide to her front, with no strings attached. A fling. Fuckbuddy. Friends with benefits! That's how they became without him knowing Tae's broken heart as he slowly falls in love to the younger who always bring the girl and fuck her in their new apartment.

BROKEN AND SHUTTERED THATS HOW HIS LIFE HAS BEEN!