BREAKFAST

Jungkook woke up first holding Tae's foot. *Hmmm..wait...ahhh hahha this baby aish.* JK gets up struggling as Tae was hugging both of his thighs, tightly. He wiggles his feet until Tae let go. JK broke into laughters when Tae rolled his body,feet up on air then dropped on his sides. His hands keeps on searching for something to grab,then JK took both of his hands,then give him a pillow in between. Tae quickly accepted it without waking up. His face frowned then relaxed as soon as his hands clutches on the pillow.

JK leaned in to kiss Tae's cheek then slowly took off the blanket carefully,not wanting to wake Tae up.

Tae moved on his sides,then slung his thighs forward on the pillow, crawling like a human ball.

JK chuckled before going in to kiss his cheek once more then ruffles Tae's hair before he went out to grab something from Jin's cooking. He is certain that the boy prepared something already for their breakfast.

Tae woke up hearing loud laughters and chattering of his hyungs. He tried to get up,but a sting on his bottom making him to lay back.

*Aish..... I need to eat...I'm starving.*
He tried to ignore the feeling of burning in his bottom part and practice how to hide his hurt. He tried lifting his butt cheeks,as he wiggles his legs, in a horse-walking style. He straightened up a bit then smile. *This huge Ggukkkkk really... Ouch!* He holds his butt right before he came down.

Jin was asking Jungkook to where Tae was but Jungkook told him he'll just bring him food upstairs.

*I'm here now...no need.* Tae shows his boxy smile towards his Hyung and Jungkook looked at him searching for some painful expression,but Tae masked it perfectly.

*Aren't you hurt?* Jungkook asked unconsciously,loud,making his hyungs to look at him angrily.

*My Goodness JK... We only had a day off and you injured my baby's butt...* Jimin scolded him,rubbing Tae's back.
*Oh myyyyy why we didn't hear anything last night?* Hoseok.

*Idiot!* Yoongi.

They were expecting Jin and Namjoon to say something but the two just stared at each other then Namjoon winked at Jin...

*Yahhhh guys.... We got carried away Tae's...aishhhh* Jin ruffles his hair, frustrated.

Yoongi just laughed remembering how hard it would feels like sleeping next to these two.

*I understand Hyung.* Jimin said tilting his head then continued eating.

Tae was puzzled the whole time of his hyungs bickering.

*Were you all talking about me?* He asked them while eating,with his pouted lips.

His hyungs laughed in unison.

*Oh my poor Tae.. to where planet your brain gone ehhhh* Jimin patted his back then back to eating.

*Yahhhh Jimin-ah... Stop doing that to my TaeTae or I'll cut you hands off!* Jimin bursts in laughters.

*Said that to Yoongi-hyung first.*

JK looked towards Yoongi only to find him looking at him dead in the eyes.

*Yahhhh aishhhh... * JK made his head-tilt then looked at Taehyung.

*Tae sit here with me* JK gestured him to where Hoseok was placed next to him.

*Yahhhh Jungkook-ah a little respect ah...* Hoseok retorted but end up standing up to sit next to Jimin.

Tae said nothing and just sit next to Jungkook, slinging his thighs on the latter,to make him feel better. He frowned when the sting came back.

Jungkook seen his sour expression but just tapped the boy's thigh to comfort him. Tae looked at him,halfway from stuffing a pancake to his mouth.

He chewed the food through pout,still looking at his boyfie,whose eyes lands on his lips.

Tae was taken aback when Jungkook kissed him,then went on to eating like he just did nothing to him.

Tae was red as tomatoes, as he bites more of his pancake. He chokes a bit and tried to reach the nearest liquid,only to taste a bitter,coffee.

*Yehhhhhh geez...* JK gives him a glass of milk,to which Tae accepted abruptly.

*Stop being so obvious Tae or I'll take you back upstairs and eat you!* JK whispered in his ear,making him blushed.

*You wish!* Tae responded, whispering in JK's ear huskily,making his duck throbbed inside.

'fuck' he cursed.

Tae chuckled seeing JK so weak though they're were still at the table with their hyungs.