a note

hi guys. before I post my next update, I just wanted to say a couple of things. 

firstly, the coming months are going to be some of the busiest ones of my uni life because my thesis is due, and unfortunately that does take precedence over writing this story. I love writing and updating for you guys, and as much I want to and will try to make it a priority, updates will most likely be slow until mid-December. 

secondly, and I say this with only love in my heart because your support means everything, but commenting 'update!!' on my story is unfortunately not going to make me update any sooner. If anything, it stresses me out into writing as quickly as possible and means I can't fully develop my characters/plot points as i'd like to. 

(note: not all update comments are bad, just please try not to be rude about it) 

thirdly, please don't remind me of my own plot devices/points. I know them. I thought of them. if certain elements have not made an appearance for a couple of chapters, this is most likely intentional. mentioning them (or their lack of follow-through) in the comments is not only frustrating for me as the creator of this story but it essentially ruins the idea of subtle sub-plots and could spoil future chapters I intend to publish for other readers.

finally, I'm sorry for this mini-rant. i don't mean any of it with animosity or anger, but I just felt as if I needed to voice these three things before I move on with the story. again, I wholly appreciate all your support, including comments, likes, and messages. I enjoy reading your reactions to my story and they seriously motivate me, so they are always welcome. 

thanks again guys for your understanding, appreciation, and support. expect an update soon ♡

much love.

kat