16 - Confused

Happy birthday, Olivia Rodrigo!! I made these videos because I wanted to see what they would sound like and figured putting them out there wouldn't be a bad idea, specifically today.

She. Sounds. Amazing.

Also, if you haven't seen Olivia's video that she put out for her birthday, you should check it out.

🍪🍪🍪

Oh boy. Here we go. Nini goes back inside alone, and everyone immediately looks at her. Kourtney's the first one to speak up. "Well?"

She goes up to her and whispers, "Can you get the kids to leave for a second?" in her ear. Kourtney nods, and Nini goes into the kitchen to tell her moms.

"So what now?" Madison asks.

"You guys get to go up to Jayden's and Lauren's rooms for a little while. Great? Good."

"But what's going on?" Jayden asks, eyeing the stranger that's sitting on their patio.

"You'll all find out soon... I hope." Kourtney says that last part to herself.

"But-" Lauren starts.

"No buts."

"What about-" Aidan tries to say.

"Nope."

The four reluctantly go upstairs. They look like they're being sent to prison the way they're dragging their feet up the steps.

Nini goes back outside, and Carol and Dana join everyone else in the living room. "What's going on?" Carol asks first.

"Who even knows at this point?" Gina says, throwing her hands in the air.

Nini goes outside to where Ricky is and says, "The kids are upstairs. Feel free to talk about whatever when we go inside." He nods and follows her in.

Ricky hesitantly sits on the couch, purposefully not too close to anyone. He sits there awkwardly, not sure if he should be the first one to say something.

Carlos decides to break the silence. "Are we just gonna sit here in silence or get some answers?" Seb hits his husband's shoulder at the question.

"I guess I should give a short explanation." Ricky then goes on to tell them everything he told Nini outside. As he was explaining, people's eyes grew wider.

"Ok, that clears up some things," Seb says.

"But if you guys are mad, I don't blame you. I'm not trying to go back in time and turn things back to how they were fifteen years ago. I'm not expecting instant forgiveness or any forgiveness. I understand that you guys have started families and have your own lives, and I don't want to seem like I'm invading or overstepping in any way."