8 - No

*Morning*
My head feels like it's on fire. This same sentence ran through everyone else's head. More on Gina, Kourtney, and EJ's side of things, but nobody felt perfect.

They all had woken up to see medicine for their headaches, a glass of water by their beds, and a note.

The girls' said: Last night was... fun. The short story is that everyone got drunk, and Blake and I brought you all home. And, in case you don't remember, he's one of EJ's coworkers.

~ Nini

The boys' said: In case you forgot, you all got drunk last night. It was pretty funny, and I'm sure you want a quick reminder of what happened. We went to a bar, you all drank more than you should've, and yeah. That's pretty much it. Nini and I brought everyone home after that.

~ Blake (EJ's friend if you don't remember)

EJ had something extra on his note though: P.S. Text me, and I'll take you to get your car at the bar. I'll cover for you at work tomorrow. You owe me one.

He looked at his watch, and he was well past being considered late. He just decided on sleeping his hangover off.

*3:00 pm*
It was a few hours later when Nini's phone started ringing. She was watching the twins play together on the rug in the living room. The screen said a group FaceTime.

"Yes?" she said when she picked up.

"Nini... ugh, can you remind us what happened last night?" Gina groaned. Her head was pounding.

"We didn't do anything stupid, did we?" Kourtney asked.

"No, but it was still funny, watching you all slur your words," she laughs.

"If you were the only one who didn't drink a bunch, how'd everyone get home? Your car holds five people."

"Did you not read the note I left?"

"I'm hungover; you think I read something?" Ashlyn adds.

Nini laughs before saying, "Blake took the boys home, and I brought you guys."

"Who?"

"Blake? EJ's coworker. Wow, how much did you guys drink?"

"I don't remember. It'll come back to us at some point," Gina says.

"Ok. Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jayden, please," Nini pleaded. Her son was refusing to eat dinner... again. He becomes more like Ricky every day. Ricky was a picky eater when he was younger, which he quickly grew out of. Jayden didn't have curls yet, but they'll show up at some point.

Lauren, oddly enough, didn't have Ricky or Nini's hair color. It looked more like Carol's, but no one questioned it.

They both had the same brown eyes as their parents though.

Nini was trying to feed him an avocado, but he wouldn't budge. Lauren on the other hand was doing just fine.

After many, many tries, he finally accepts the food. "Finally," Nini mutters. Her shirt was covered in the food he had rejected earlier (mixed with some other suspicious-looking things), so once he's finally done, she goes to change her clothes and at least wash her face, knowing showering would be a waste.

When she comes back downstairs, there's a text from Kourtney asking to open her front door. She does and says, "Why'd you text? You could've knocked."