~ 3 ~

- a few days later ~

"Areum , wake up .." I groan and slowly sat up.

"You okay ? You seem like you haven't sleep for days .." Said Jiwoo as I rubbed my temple.

"Is it that obvious ?" I asked touching my face.

"Really .." She answered as she apply some cream on my face to start my makeup.

"Why aren't you getting enough sleep ?" She asked as she put some foundation on me.

"I don't even know .. I guess I am too stress .. about my parents , Mingi .." I said as I sigh.

"Well I haven't seen you this stress before .." she said , chuckling.

"Cheer up , come on , your fans are excited to see you at this fan meeting .. you gotta smile and act like you aren't tired .." she said and I nodded.

~ fan meeting ~

I signed off a fan's album as she talk about how she is excited for the new album coming.

"Thank you so much .." I said as I squeezed her hand , excitedly. Soon my staff told her that her time was up. I gave her one last statement and give her a high five before she left. I turned to see no one at the line anymore as my manager nodded. I smile , standing as one of the staff gave me a microphone.

"Thank you so much for coming out today Solars !!" I said as they all cheered.

"It's been such a good day seeing all the beautiful faces here today , it's so refreshing ~" I sang, giggling.

"Unnie ! How are you and Mingi ?" Asked a fan making me chuckle nervously.

"We are ... okay !" I said as I smile. Soon my manager whispered something in my ear making me nod.

"I am sorry everyone , eventually the time has come to a end , I will see yall very soon okay ? I love you all !" I said as they all cheered. I bowed and gave the microphone to the staff before my manager escorted me down the stage.

~ later ~

I was packing my bag when I realized I forgot my power bank back at the stage.

"Oppa , I kinda left something back at the stage , can I grabbed it very quickly ?" I asked making him look at his watch.

"Fine , you have about .. 5 minutes to get back here , make it fast okay ?" He asked and I nodded , grabbing my phone.

"Get some bodyguards to escort you !" He shouted from the room.

"Nae !" I shouted back , jogging to where the stage is.  I open the door , seeing a cleaner.

"Hi , sorry , I need to grabbed something real quick ," I said as I speed walk to the stage.

I look around the table and found it. I quickly hopped off the stage jogging to the door when I heard a whistle. I stopped my track and turn , frowning. The cleaner .. he was whistling.

My palms started sweating as my face turn pale. I gulped hard as he kept on whistling the exact same tune. Suddenly the door open making me jump.

"Areum , I have been waiting .." revealing my manager. I turn back to where the cleaner is not seeing him anymore.

"Impossible .." I said as I frown.

"What is ? Come on , we are going to be late .." He said as he grabbed my arm.  He pulled me out of the room leaving me confused.

- next day -

The doorbell rang making me frown. I open the door seeing eomma and appa.

"Eomma ? Appa ? What are you doing here ?" I asked , frowning.

"Can we come in ?" Asked eomma and I nodded , making way for them as they came in.

I set the two cups on the coffee table sitting across them as they look around my apartment.

"So why are you both here ?" I asked.

"Me and your father has some great news to tell you .." Said eomma making me frown.

"What is it ?" I asked.

"Well ..this good news can be a new step for you and your future .." continued appa.

"Me and appa are thinking .." I frown.

"Of getting you married to Mingi !" Said Eomma excitedly.

"What ?!" I asked with my eyes widened.

"Married ?" I asked as I look at the both of them nodding.

"You both must be joking right ? Tell me that you both are joking .." I said as I chuckled in disbelief.

"We aren't honey .. we have already discuss with Mingi himself and he agreed ! Isn't that great ?!" Said eomma as she giggled making me shook my head.

"So now we need you to agree to this .." said appa.

"I don't agree to this !" I said as anger built up in me.

"What ? Honey , this for your future .." said eomma.

"No , I don't agree , how can you both plan this without me knowing ?!" I asked.

"Me getting married to a jerk who cheated on me ? no way !" I said.

"But honey .." said eomma and I shook my head.

"I need time alone , please the both of you , leave .." I said as I pointed towards the door. The both of them sigh as they got up , leaving my apartment.

I sigh as I plopped down on my couch. I grabbed my phone and dialed number.

"Meet me at Starbucks tomorrow. 10am sharp." With that I hung up and sigh.

~ next morning ~

I was walking towards the cafe to meet Mingi when I accidentally bumped into someone making his coffee spilled on his shirt and phone , dropped ok the ground.

"Oh my god .. I am so sorry ! .." I said as I helped him pick up his phone.

"No problem .." he chuckled as I pass him his phone. He lift his head revealing his face.

'Wow he is kinda cute ..'

"I am so sorry for your shirt .." I said as I bite my lips nervously.

"Hey .. no problem .." he said as he chuckled.

"I promise I will get a brand new shirt like you .. god how can I be so blind .." I said as I chuckled nervously.

"Hey , I said it's fine .. don't worry .. I can probably get this shirt any time .." he said smiling showing his eyes smile which I find really cute.

"Oh I am Park Jimin by the way .."