~ 12 ~

Areum's POV.

I groan as I slowly open my eyes. I squint my eyes as I slowly lift my head up. I tried touching my head but something didn't allow me too. I looked around realizing I was in a room. I squirm in my place seeing that I was tied up to a chair.

I started breathing hard , trying to remember what happen. I look around at the unfamiliar place.

"Jihoon oppa .. Jiwoo ..' I thought as I tried getting out of ropes. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I squirm in my place. Suddenly I heard the door unlocking. Soon the door open , revealing a tall guy wearing a mask.

"Already awake baby ?" Said a deep voice.

"W-Who are you ?" I stuttered making him chuckle.

"I am just someone close .." he said as walked towards me.

"W-What do you want from me ?" I asked as I shake.

"Nothing .. just you .." he said as he walked around me. I flinch as he touched my shoulders.

"P-Please d-don't hurt me .. I beg you .." I said as I sobbed. He then came in front of me , kneeling down to my level.

"I am not going to hurt you babygirl .." he said as he wiped my tears away making me move away , sobbing. He chuckled and stood up , patting my head.

"I gotta go .. I will see you later okay baby ?" He said and chuckled before walking out of the room. He turn back to look at me before shutting the door , locking it. I sigh heavily as I broke into tears.

"Jiwoo .. help me .." I sobbed , hanging my head low.

Jiwoo's POV.

"Kim Areum .. age 24 .. last seen at the gas station at Daejeon .. correct ?" Asked A officer.

"Yes .. that's right .." I said worriedly. Soon the door open revealing two police officer.

"Jake , we will take over .." said the tall one.

"Yes sir .." he said as he stood up , bowing before leaving the room.

"Hi , I am chief officer , Kim Namjoon .. and this is my partner , Jeon Jungkook , we will be taking over your case for now .." he said and I nodded.

"When did you last see her ?" He asked as he checked the report.

"She was with us at our building , doing her dance practice .." I answered.

"What time was it ?" He asked.

"It was around 5:30 .." Answered Jihoon.

"Is she somehow having problems with anyone around her ?" He asked , taking notes.

"Well , she is currently having problems with her parents .. she wasn't feeling too well on that day so that's why we decided to cut short our practice .." I said and he nodded.

"Does she have a boyfriend or anyone really really close to her ?" He asked.

"Nope .. but she is engaged .." I answered making him raise his eyebrows.

"May I have the name of her fiancé ?" He asked.

"Song Mingi .." I said and he nodded.

"Is there anything suspicious that happened to her ?" He asked and I shook my head but suddenly I remembered something.

"Wait , there is .." I said making him lift his head up.

"She's been receiving roses and notes from a guy name .. J .." I said.

"J ?" He asked as he clenched his jaw and I nodded.

"I got a call from Areum asking if there is any of our staff's name starts with J .." said Kihyun oppa , Areum's manager.

"The only staff we have that has a letter J is Jihoon and Jiwoo .." He continued.

"Jihoon , did you send the roses ?" Asked Namjoon.

"Nope , I am already married .. I don't remember sending any roses .. I only delivered a bouquet of rose to her dressing room after the award show .." Said Jihoon oppa. He sigh as I clutch my phone tightly.

"Please ..  find my best friend .. she is the only person I have .." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"We will try our best .. for now I need a word with Mr Kihyun." He said as he nodded to his partner. Me and Jihoon stood up as the Jungkook guy open the door for us.

I sigh as I took a seat outside of the office.

"Do you want some drink ?" He asked and I nodded. He pat my back , walking away. I hide my face in my palms , worried.

Jungkook's POV.

I look at Namjoon hyung as he spoke to the manager. I quickly went out , looking around for that Jiwoo girl. Soon I heard someone sobbing making me turn to a small figure crying on the bench. I sigh and slowly walked towards her. I kneeled down to her level.

"Hey .." I called out making her lift her head up , revealing her red , swollen eyes.

"I just wanna say I am sorry for your friend .. we will find her .. I promise .." I said.

"Promise ?" She croaked making me nod. I took my pinky out making her chuckle weakly. She linked her pinky with mine making me smile. Soon we heard someone clearing his throat. I turn seeing a guy holding two cups. I stood up as he gave a cup to Jiwoo.

"Here's my card .. if you see anything suspicious .. call this number .." I said making her nod.

"I shall excuse myself.." I said as I bowed. I turned , walking away.

"Hey !" I turned back , frowning.

"Thank you .." she said and I smile , nodding before walking back to the office. 

Jimin's POV.

I turned the tv on as I plopped down on the couch. I sigh as the news came on.

"Breaking news , one of our top female idol , Kim Areum has been reported missing yesterday and was last seen at a gas station at Daejeon .. it seems like police are now searching around the area to find our missing idol."

I smirked and chuckled. I turn the tv off and went to the kitchen. I put some sandwiches on a plate and pour some water in a cup. I place both of them on a tray before heading upstairs. I walked down a dark corridor. I took out a key , unlocking the door.

"Baby .. time to eat .." I said smirking.