~ 15 ~

Areum's POV.

I woke up as the bright light shine down on my face. I squint my eyes as I slowly sat up but soon hiss in pain. I look down seeing my bandage leg making me sigh. Soon the sound of my stomach grumbling ruined the morning silence. I touch my stomach , sighing.

"I am hungry .. but I can't walk .." I said as I pout. I look around the room , admiring the small mural on the wall. Soon the door open revealing Jimin , holding a tray of food. I gulped down my saliva nervously as he walked towards the bed. He set the tray on the table beside me and sat beside me.

He looked at me making me shake in fear a little. I looked down , biting on my lower lips hard. Suddenly I felt his fingertips on my chin making me shudder. He then made me look at him as I slowly look at him. He fixed my hair and sigh.

"How are you feeling ?" He asked coldly.

"Is your leg still hurting ?" He asked making me nod slightly. He then grabbed the tray , placing on his lap. He lifted the bowl and mixed the food. He then scooped some of the food which seems like porridge into the spoon , blowing on it slightly. He then move the spoon to my mouth making me look at him. He tilted his head slightly , looking at me.

I open my mouth as he feeds me. I chew on it , noticing how delicious it was. He kept feeding me till it was done. He then grabbed the cup of water , handing it to me. I drank it slowly , after I was done , I hand him the cup. He stood up with the tray , he then left the room making me sigh.

"He seemed so kind .. he cares for me .. even when I ran away .. but why ? He kills other girls instantly but me .. he didn't even hurt me .." I thought as I sigh.

"I am not going to hurt you babygirl .."

"Did he really mean what he said when he doesn't want to hurt me ?" I thought as I frown in confusion.

"Wait , what am I thinking ? He kidnapped me ! Don't fall into his trap Kim Areum , don't forget that Jiwoo will come and help me .." I thought as I nodded.

Soon the door open again as Jimin walked into the room with the first aid kit in his hands. He sat down , pulling the sheets up slightly revealing my bandage leg. He sat beside it as he slowly unwrapped the bandage. He then applied cream on it , massaging it lightly making me clutch the sheets in pain. I bite down on my lips as the pain was unbearable. He then looked at me , noticing that he it was still very pain. After that , he wrapped the bandage around me making me sigh.

"Mian .." he said making me frown.

"Your leg should heal in about two to three days .. don't move too much." He said as he stood up. He then went to the bathroom making me frown. He came back with a bottle of pills. He sat down beside me , taking a pill out. He gave me one as he poured water on my cup. I look at the pill and back to him.

"It's a painkiller .." He said and I took it. He gave me the cup of water as I gulped down the pill. I gave him the cup as I sigh. He pat my head and got up with the first aid kit , leaving the room.

"I am so confused Park Jimin .." I said and sigh.

Namjoon's POV.

"So you are Song Mingi , fiancé to Areum ?" Asked Jungkook and he nodded.

"Nae , that's me .." he said.

"Are you aware that your fiancée is missing ?" I asked.

"No .. I got the news just two days ago .." He answered making me frown.

"We called you tons of times on the day when she was missing , why didn't you pick up ?" I asked.

"I-I was busy with my concert and I didn't have my phone .." he said.

"Busy with your concert ?" Asked Jungkook.

"Mr Mingi , do you even know how important it is when your own fiancée is missing ?" I asked , clenching my jaw.

"Y-Yes .." he said nervously. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I heard you and Miss Kim is not in good terms is that true ?" I asked and he sigh.

"Is it true Mr Song ?" I asked again , sternly.

"Y-Yes .." he answered , sounding guilty.

"What happened ?" I questioned.

"Our engagement was kinda a forced one. Her parents and my parents decided that we should get married .." he said.

"And was Miss Kim against it ?" I asked and he nodded.

"But she still agreed to it because of her parents .." He said and I sigh , massaging my temple.

"Jungkook try contacting her parents again." I ordered and Jungkook nodded.

"Mr Song , we may still need you." I said and he nodded.

~ 3 days later ~

Areum's POV.

Jimin removed the bandage seeing that there was no swelling. He looked at me and nodded. He got up and stood beside my bed. I slowly sat up , moving to sit at the edge of the bed. I let out a sigh as Jimin slowly let his hand out for me to grab. I hesitantly grab on his hand , slowly getting up. I breathe in and out before taking a step. I was still wobbly due to being on a bed for almost a week.

I was about to take a step when my injured leg went weak making me stumble slightly but Jimin caught me in time before I fell. He wrapped his arm around my waist while his other hand , holds my hand tightly.

"Take it slow." He said coldly and I nodded before taking a step slowly.

After a few rounds of trying to walk , He set me down on the bed. He then kneeled down to my leg to see if there's any bruise or swelling.

"It looks fine." He said as he got up.

"Stay here." He said and I nodded. As he was about to leave , I grabbed his wrist making him turn.

"Thank you .."

Hello it's me the author ! Do me a favor yeah ?  Stream Life Goes On for our boys ! 💜 Hope you all like the story so far ! Borahae ! 💜