~ 39 ~

Jungkook's POV.

"Stop right there !" I shouted as I pointed my gun at Jimin. He look up smirking before telling Namjoon-hyung something. He then let go of Namjoon-hyung , running away making me chase after him.

"Yah !" I shouted as I chase him till I reached a different place. I look around not seeing him anymore.

"Aish !" I shouted as I run my hand through my hair in frustration. I then ran back to where Namjoon-hyung was.

"Hyung !" I shouted as I ran towards him. He groan as he sat up , clutching his stomach.

"Gwenchanayo ?" I asked and he nodded. I then took out my phone.

"Hello ? I need an ambulance now !" I shouted.

~ later ~

I sigh as the paramedics treated Namjoon-hyung's bruises.

"Jungkook !" I turned seeing Jiwoo , running towards me. She grabbed my arm , looking at me with worry eyes.

"Gwenchana ?" She asked and I nodded. She sigh , hugging me tightly.

"That's a relief .. I thought something might happen to you .." She said , hugging my waist tightly. I caress her head , kissing her forehead. I grabbed her shoulders and smile.

"I need to talk to Namjoon-hyung .." I said making her nod. I walked towards Namjoon-hyung as the paramedics put on the last bandage on him. Namjoon-hyung nodded making the paramedics leave us both alone.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" I asked.

"What ?" He asked , looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell you were after Jimin ?" I asked.

"Aish , I didn't want to make you think too much about this case .. And plus you have to take care of Jiwoo .." he said making me frown.

"Hyung , we are supposed to work on this case together .." I said.

"Even if I am with Jiwoo , you could have told me instead of working alone , chasing after him alone." I said.

"You could have gotten more hurt , and what if he kills you ? You don't even have back up !" I said making him stand up.

"I think you should worry about yourself." He said as he walked pass me.

"Yah , I am not done talking to you !" I said , grabbing his shoulder.

"Enough Kook , because of you , he got away ! I can handle him myself." He said.

"Because of me ?" I asked in disbelief.

"If it weren't for you , We could have caught him !" He said.

"We are in this together hyung ! I am your partner !" I said as anger buildup.

"I can't deal with a partner like you !" He shouted back.

"Yah ! Enough !" Said Jiwoo as she stood in between us.

"You know what hyung , find a new partner then." I said as I walk away.

"Kook !" Shouted Jiwoo as she ran towards me.

Jimin's POV.

I smirked after seeing the two officer's fighting. I touch my lips that was bleeding , smiling as I walk back towards my motorcycle. I got on top of it , wearing my helmet as I drove home.

Areum's POV.

I pout watching the tv. I sigh , feeling bored. I look at the time , realising that it was already 8pm and Jimin isn't home yet. I stood up from the couch , walking towards the door. I open it , going outside as the night breeze brush through my hair gently.

I closed my eyes , smiling to myself. Soon the sound of a motor engine was heard making me open my eyes seeing Jimin. I smile as I walked towards him. He took off his helmet making my eyes widened.

"What happened ?" I asked , cupping his cheek.

"Who did this to you ?" I asked as I touch his bruise light. He grabbed my wrist making me frown. He got off the bike , walking pass me.

"Jimin !" I shouted as I followed him in the house.

"Jimin .." I said as I grabbed his arm making him turn. He look at me with a cold expression.

- later -

I sat on his lap as I took out some medication from the first aid box. I gently apply it on the corner of his lip as I look at him.

"I won't ask what happened but .. I want you to be more careful next time .." I said as I sigh. I threw everything away into the nearby trash can. I was about to get up when he grabbed my waist pulling me down back onto his lap. My eyes widen as he look at me.

He then placed his lips on mine gently making me freeze , soon I replied to his kiss , wrapping my arms around his neck. He then pulled away , smiling as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"Let's take a bath together .." He said making me smile. I nod as I got up , grabbing his hand as I slowly walking to the bathroom.

Jiwoo's POV.

I look over to Kook who hasn't said anything ever since we left. I could see how hard he grip the stirring wheel , looking straight at the road. After a while we pulled up to our apartment as he sigh.

The whole elevator ride was quiet. I look over to Kook who had a cold expression on his face. I bite down on my lips as I slowly reach for his hand.

 I bite down on my lips as I slowly reach for his hand

I look at him as we walked towards the apartment. He open the door as I went in. I sigh as I set my purse on the couch and soon saw Jungkook walking straight to our room. I pout as I went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

I walked in the room to see Jungkook , looking out the window. I placed the cup down on the table side walking towards him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist , feeling him sigh. He then turned around making me look at him. I smile , before caressing his soft cheeks. He then laid his head on the crook of my neck hugging me tightly.

 He then laid his head on the crook of my neck hugging me tightly

I wrapped my arms around his neck , caress the back of his hair. I kissed the top of his head as I smile.

"I love you Jeon .."