~ 16 ~

Jimin's POV.

"Thank you .." she said softly , holding my wrist. I chuckled and kneeled down her level. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear , smiling.

"You welcome babygirl." I said as I got up , patting her head. I went out , shutting the door. I smirked to myself as I went downstairs.

Jungkook's POV.

"Turn here." Said Jiwoo. I nodded , driving through a huge gate that leads to a big house. I pulled up , parking the car. I nodded as we went out of the car.

"This place is huge." I said looking at the house.

"Areum's parents are billionaires .." She said as she walked towards the front door. She pressed the bell as I scanned the house. Soon the door open revealing a women.

"Yes ? Oh Jiwoo .." she said.

"Hello aunty .." said Jiwoo as she bowed.

"What brings you here dear ?" She asked.

"And who is this charming man ?" She asked looking at me.

"Aunty , this is Officer Jeon Jungkook from Sungun police department .." Said Jiwoo as I bowed.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Kim." I said as she looked at me , confused.

"Do you mind if we come in ? There are a few questions we need to ask .." I asked politely.

"S-Sure , come in." She said as she move aside , letting me and Jiwoo in. We sat down on the couch in the living room as she set two cups of tea.

"Aunty , where's uncle ?" Asked Jiwoo.

"Oh he is on a business trip .." she said, sitting down across us.

"So what is it that you want to ask ?" She asked as Jiwoo looked at me. I nodded as she sigh.

"Aunt Kim .. are you aware that Areum is now missing ?" Asked Jiwoo as Mrs Kim's eyes widened.

"M-Missing ?" She asked and I nodded.

"She has been missing for about a week." I added on making her gasp.

"W-What ? H-How ?" She asked.

"We tried contacting you but we couldn't get a hold of you .." I said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"We come here to ask a few questions about Areum." I said.

"Is that okay ?" I asked as she nodded.

"I heard you and Areum had an argument .." I said.

"And that argument was about a marriage contract with Song Mingi , is that correct ?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes , that's right .." she said.

"Can you explain more about the argument you anf your daughter had ?" I asked.

"She was complaining on how unfair everything is to her .. she and Mingi had a very bad past .." she said.

"Bad past ?" I asked as I look at Jiwoo.

"Mingi cheated on Areum , 2 years ago .. he cheated on her with her bestfriend .." Said Jiwoo making Mrs Kim nod.

"Can I have the name of this "best friend" of her ?" I asked.

"Her name was Jung Hyejin .. she was used to be jealous of my daughter .. due to Areum being famous with her idol life .." Said Mrs Kim.

"Hm .. interesting .. do you some how know where she lives ?" I asked.

"Nope .. after the incident , Areum and her broke their friendship .." she said making me sigh. I look at Jiwoo , massaging my temple.

~ later ~

I put my phone next to my ear as I look at Jiwoo comforting Mrs Kim.

"Hello ? Tae-hyung , Jungkook here .." I said.

"Oh wae Kook ?"

"Can you do me a favour and find out about Jung Hyejin ?" I asked.

"Sure , give me 3 minutes .."

I sigh as I wait for him.

"Got it , Jung Hyejin , age 23 , now working as a doctor at a hospital .."

"Is there an address ?" I asked.

"Nope , there isn't anything about her address .."

"Hm , send me the location of the hospital .." I said.

"Nae~"

I hung up , and soon an notification popped up.

"So did you find anything about Jung Hyejin? .." Asked. Jiwoo as she walked towards me. I nodded as she chuckled. We walked towards the car. I keyed in the location and drove off.

Areum's POV.

I sat on the bed , bored. I looked around the room and sigh. Soon the door open revealing Jimin. I got up as he walked towards me.

"What's wrong baby ? You seem eager to see me .." he said smirking.

"Listen. I don't know why , I am here , but please .. let me go .. Please .. I promise .. if you let me go .. I won't tell anyone who are you and I will tell them that you didn't even hurt me .." I begged making him chuckle.

"Will you do that ?" He asked and I nodded with no hesitation.

"Okay .. but first let's make a deal .." He said making me frown.

"You have to obey whatever I say and do as I what I command.. if you do everything .. I will let you go .." he said as he walked closer to me.

"But if you disobey me .." he said as he took a gun out placing it under my chin making me quiver. I gulped hard as he smirk.

"I won't hesitate to kill you." He said coldly.

"Understand ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good girl .." he said placing the gun down. He took a step back as I let out a soft sigh.

"The deal start tomorrow. 9am sharp." He said.

"But for now , why don't you rest princess .." he said as he smiled. He then left the room , leaving me dumbfounded.

"What did I put myself into ?" I asked myself.

Jiwoo's POV.

Me and Jungkook walked in to the hospital. I looked around for the counter.

"Hey , there .." I said as I grabbed Jungkook's arm , walking towards the counter.

"Yes how may I help you ?" Asked the nurse.

"Good afternoon , I am Jeon Jungkook .." he said showing his card.

"This is my wife , Jeong Jiwoo .. we are here for a doctor appointment .." He said.

"Oh sure , what for ?" She asked.

"I have been feeling very sick .." I said as I smile.

"Oh sure , let me get a doctor .." She said. Suddenly a women came , walking towards the counter. I turn and my eyes widened. I squeezed Jungkook's arm.

"Kook .. it's her .." I said.