~ 28 ~

~ next day ~

Areum's POV.

I went downstairs seeing Jimin cooking breakfast. I smile , leaning on the wall as I stare at him.

"How is he one of Seoul's psychopath .. he is way different than that when he is with me .. yes , he is cold and scary at times , but he is way different than that .." I thought.

"So this is what Chim had to deal with every single day of his life .." I thought.

"Are you done staring at me baby ?" I snapped out of my thoughts seeing Jimin looking at me , smirking.

"U-Um .." I said as I rubbed my neck nervously.

"I cooked. Eat , I have to go out for awhile." He said and I nodded. He then walked pass me making me smell his strong cologne. I sat down as I watch him from the kitchen. I rest my cheek against my palm as I look at him , wearing all his accessories.

"Am I falling for a psychopath ?"

Jimin's POV.

I drove to a nearby mall as today , I planned to surprise my babygirl. I went out of the car and looked around. I wore my sunglasses and walked in the mall with my hands in my pocket.

 I wore my sunglasses and walked in the mall with my hands in my pocket

I walked to one of the stores that has dresses.

"Hi , how can I help you ?" Asked the worker. I took my sunglasses off and smirked.

"Can you get any sexy dresses ?" I asked making her bite her lower lips , staring at me.

"S-Sure .." She said as she quickly went to the back of the store.

"This is a few sexy dresses we have that can show off your girlfriend's curves and body .." she said making me smirk. I scanned through all the dresses and soon a red dress caught my eyes.

"The red dress .." I said making her take it out.

"This is the most expensive dress here sir .." she said and I chuckled.

"Perfect." I said smirking.

Jiwoo's POV.

I look at my watch , waiting for Kook for our little date. Soon a car pulled up making me smile. The door then open revealing Jungkook

 The door then open revealing Jungkook