~ 25 ~

Jiwoo's POV.

"I am so sorry .." voiced out Kook.

"Ani , it's not your fault anyways .." I said as I sigh looking down to my hand. Suddenly he grabbed my hand , interlocking his fingers with mine. I look at him and he smile slightly. I laid my head on his shoulder as he laid his head on mine.

"I am scared Kook .. what will happen to Areum ?" I asked making him sigh. He then sat up straight making me look at him.

"Listen .. I promise .. Areum is going to be fine .. we will find her soon .." He said and I sigh , nodding. I laid my head on the crook of his neck.

"Promise ?" I muffled.

"Promise .." he said as he kissed my temple , rubbing my arm.

Areum's POV.

Jimin has been avoiding me. Chim has been out most of the time. Everytime I tried asking if I could talk to Jimin , Chim will always reply.

"He doesn't want to come out."

I sigh as I frown. I really messed things up now.

"It's time to apologize Areum !" I thought as I got up from the bed. I went out , looking for Jimin. I peeked from behind the wall seeing Jimin getting something from the top shelf. I sigh and soon as he was about to grabbed a glass , he groan in pain , dropping the glass making me gasp.

"Jimin !" I said as I ran to him. I held his bandage hand seeing it bleeding again.

"Gwenchana ?" I asked worriedly.

"It's fine." He said as he pushed my hand away.

"Aish , you are not fine ! Stop pushing me away !" I fought back.

"Let me help you. Please !" I begged.

Jimin's POV.

I look at Areum who was treating my injured hand. She then slowly applied cream and looked up to me to see if I was in pain but I was used to the pain. She sigh as she continued treating it.

She slowly wrapped the bandage around my hand , securing it with a little tape. Once she was done , she disposed all the used cottons and bandages , cleaning the mess up. She then stood up with the first aid kit , wanting to walk towards the bathroom but before she could , I grabbed her wrist with my other hand making her turn to me.

"Sit." I ordered making her sit across me.

"Thank you." I said making her smile a little.

Areum's POV.

"This is is Areum. This is your chance !" I thought.

"J-Jimin .. I am sorry .." I said as I look at him.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier , I was just so mad that .. you killed my best friend .. and I couldn't con-." As I was about to continue , he pulled me to his embrace making me bump into his hard chest a little. My eyes widened as he pat my head.

"Not your fault babygirl .. and plus .. I am a psycho .." he said with his raspy.

"Good that you apologize .. if not , I would have already punished you .." He said making my eyes widened.

"You wouldn't want that , right babygirl ?" He whispered softly into my ears making me shiver.

"Answer me." He whispered. I quickly shook my head.

"Good girl." He said as he hide his face on the crook of my neck. I froze as I could feel his lips on my neck.  He then slowly planted soft kisses on it making me clutch my fist nervously.