~ 35 ~

Areum's POV.

I held Jimin's hand tightly as I look at his pale face.

"T-Thank you .. f-for saving m-me and J-Jimin .."

I sigh as tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. I push his bangs gently away from his forehead.

"I am sorry Chim .." I said softly. I put my head down on the bed , still holding his hand tightly.

~ next morning ~

Jimin's POV.

I slowly open my eyes , adjusting to the light. I look around realizing I was on my bed. I then felt something heavy on my right arm. I turned my head slowly seeing Areum , asleep while holding my hand. I slowly lifted my other arm , slowly caressing the top of her head making her stir in her sleep. She then lifted her head up , looking around.

She then look at me , smiling weakly.

"Awake already ?" She said with her raspy morning voice.

~ later ~

I look at her as she blow on the porridge. She then mixed it , cooling it down. She then bring the spoon to my mouth. I look at her as she smile.

"Open up .." She said as I slowly open my mouth. She then feed me some porridge.

"I know it mights taste bland , but bare with me okay ?" She said as she feed me.

After she was done , she wiped my mouth , giving me a sip of water. She then placed the back of her hand on my forehead making me look at her.

"Hm , your fever is still there .." She said as she got up with the tray. I grabbed her wrist making her turn.

"Wae ?" She asked as she sat beside me. She looked at me , smiling waiting for me to say something. I then hugged her tightly , wrapping my arms around her small waist. I close my eyes as I laid my head on her shoulder. Soon I felt both her arms around me , caressing the back of my head.

"Every thing will be fine

"Every thing will be fine .." She said making me hug her tightly.

Areum's POV.

I look down to Jimin who was resting on my chest. I smile , playing with his hair.

 I smile , playing with his hair