~ 41 ~

~ next morning ~

Namjoon's POV.

"Sir , here are the reports .." said Taehyungie as he gave me a stack of files.

"No signs of Park Jimin anywhere." He continued and I nodded.

"Thank you .." I said as he bowed , leaving the room. I sigh as I lean back to my chair. Soon there was a knock making me frown.

"Come in .." I said as I rubbed my eyes , still looking at the files. Soon the sound of someone entering the room was heard.

"Yes Taehyung-ah , what else ?" I asked rubbing my temple. Soon he cleared his throat making me look up seeing Jungkook.

"Kook .." I said as he smile slightly.

- later -

"Jiwoo met up with u to talk right ?" He asked making me nod.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He asked making me sigh.

"Didn't want to put you into more stress .. I did want to tell you but you had to take care of Jiwoo ," I answered.

"I am sorry." I said making him look at me.

"I am sorry for everything .. I didn't mean those words and you know that .. dude , you are the best partner I could ever ask for and plus .. you are my only best friend .." I said making him chuckle.

"I am also sorry hyung .. if my words hurt you .. you are my best friend .. and also partner in crime ever since when we were so young .." He said making me nod , patting his back.

"We cool right ?" I asked and he nodded.

"Anyways did you find anything about Park Jimin's whereabouts ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Every police officer is looking for him .. he is somewhere here , I know he is .. if we find him , we can actually find Areum." I said and he nodded.

Jimin's POV.

I packed everything I need since me and Areum are leaving the country forever. I packed every single clothing that Areum and me have including hidden weapons. I then took out my passport and Areum's passport that I stole from her apartment a couple of days ago. 

Soon Areum came out from the bathroom all dressed making me smirk , walking towards her. I grabbed her chin gently , placing my lips on hers. She smile as I pulled away smiling.

"All packed ?" She asked and I nodded.

"I need to get the tickets. I need you to stay here till I get back." I said and she smile , nodding.

"I need to give you something .." I said as I grabbed something from my pocket. I grabbed her hand , placing something on her palm. She frown , looking down , gasping.

 She frown , looking down , gasping

"Jimin .." she said looking at me.

"Marry me babygirl .." I said as she smile.

"This is our forever ..." I continue making her chuckle. She nodded making me smile as I slide the ring on her finger. She smiled as I placed my lips roughly on hers. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, replying to my kiss. I pulled away breathing hard , smirking.

"Stay here." I said and she nodded , walking pass her , grabbing my gun from the table. I went out of the house , hopping on my motorcycle, driving to the airport.

Jungkook's POV.

"Isn't it great to make up ?" Asked Jiwoo as she held my arm as me and Namjoon-hyung burst into laughter.

"Hyung ! Sir !" I turned seeing Taehyung running towards us making me frown.

"What is it Tae ?" Asked Namjoon-hyung.

"Park Jimin .. he is at Incheon International Airport .." he said making me frown.

"Airport ?" I asked and he nodded.

"He is getting two tickets to Paris .. his flight will be leaving 7 pm tonight .." said Taehyung-hyung.

"Get everyone , informed the police at the airport , we can't let him leave the airport or the country." Said Namjoon-hyung and I nodded. I quickly ran to my office getting my guns out.

"Jungkook .." I turned seeing Jiwoo making me stop everything. I walked towards her as I held her shoulders.

"Stay here." I said but she shook her head.

"I want to help .." she said.

"It's too dangerous baby .." I said as I caress her cheeks.

"Please .. I want to help .. we are just one step closer to finding Areum .. I want to help please .." She said holding my hand making me sigh.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to you." I said making her smile.

"I promise .. I won't get hurt .." She said giving me her reassuring smile. I kissed her lips , hugging her tightly. I pulled away , walking towards my table. I took out a extra gun from a drawer , walking back towards her.

She look at me and I nodded. She grabbed the gun making me smile.

Areum's POV.

I look down to my ring and smile. I then went to the wall where all my pictures were hung up. I look at it one by one until I stopped at one particular one. It was a picture I posted that has Jiwoo in it. I took it out , tracing the picture lightly with my finger tip and smile as tears build up.

"Mianhae .." I said as I hugged the picture. I then got up to get a plain paper and a pen. I quickly wrote down some things , after it I went to back to the wall to grab some pictures. After I was done , I left the paper on the table smiling at it. I then went to the bathroom , looking at myself in the mirror smiling.

"It's finally time to be happy Areum. Finally , you will be free from this world .. you will be happy forever with Jimin .." I said smiling. I then grab a pair of scissors from the cupboard , grabbing the end of my hair.

"It's time to start fresh. Freedom is calling." I said as I put the scissors next to my hair. I then started cutting my long hair , smiling to myself. After I was done , I set the scissors on the sink , looking at all the hair that was cut. I look at myself with short hair as I chuckled.

"Happy .."