~ 29 ~

Jiwoo's POV.

I sigh as I close my eyes feeling the night breeze. Soon I felt something warm around me making me open my eyes seeing Jungkook's face close to mine.

"Surprise ?" He asked and I chuckled , nodding.

"It's so beautiful .." I said as I look at the sky. He tighten his grip around me making me blush lightly. I gently place my hands on top of his.

"Kook ?" I said as I turn to face him.

"Do you think we can find Areum ?" I asked as I sigh.

"Hey .. I promise , we will find her .. safe and sound .." he said and I sigh , nodding. I laid my head on his chest , wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I know this is a bad timing .. but I love you .." He confessed making me freeze. I pulled away looking at him , confused.

"W-What ?" I asked.

"I ..like you .." he said , blushing.

"If you are not r-ready , I totally und-." I grabbed his collar , pulling him towards me , placing my lips on his. I pulled away seeing his shock expression. I giggled nervously , biting down my lips.

"I .. like you t-." He pulled me towards him by the waist , crashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened but soon replied to his kiss , wrapping my arms around his neck.

 My eyes widened but soon replied to his kiss , wrapping my arms around his neck

We then pulled away after a while as I leaned my forehead against his. We looked at each other , bursting out into laughter. I hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

Jimin's POV.

I look at Areum who is fast asleep on my chest. I pushed her bangs away from her forehead lightly. She then snuggled up to me making me chuckle. I grabbed my cup of wine from the table side , taking a sip. Soon my phone rang making me frown. I was about to get up , forgetting about Areum who is asleep. I look at her as she stirred in her sleep.

I gently laid her on the bed , pulling the sheets up as she snuggled up to the pillow. I got up , grabbing my phone and glass. I went out of the room , going downstairs.

I look at my phone seeing a unknown phone number. I sigh as I plopped down on my couch , answering the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello is this Mr Park ?"

"Yes. It is. Who are you ?" I asked coldly.

"This is officer Kim from Sungun police department , I am here to inform you that we would like to questioned you about one of our case , are you free to come down to the station tomorrow ?" I sigh as I took a sip of my wine , smirking.