~ 9 ~

Areum's POV

I walk into my dressing room seeing a bouquet of flowers on top of the table. I frown , looking around. I walked towards it , seeing a note.

'You look extremely beautiful today.. - J'

"J ? Who is J ?" I asked looking at the rose. Soon the door open revealing Jiwoo with food in her hands.

"Guess what ? Oppa bought us .. chicken~" she sang , setting the food on the table.

"Woah , who gave you those flowers ?" She asked.

"I .. don't know .. When I came in , it was already here .. I found a note too .." I said making her raise an eyebrow.

"Here .." I said as I hand her the note.

"You look extremely beautiful today .. from J ? Who's J ?" She asked.

"I don't even know , I have tons of friends starting with the letter J .." I said looking at the note.

"Maybe it's just one of your fans ," she said making me sigh.

"Yeah , I guess you are right .." I said and smelled the flowers.

"Shall we eat ? I am starving .." she said as she sat down. I look at the note and sigh.

Namjoon's POV.

I look at the pictures , sighing. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Come in !" I said and the door open revealing Jungkook.

"Hyung , here is the case report .." He said giving me some papers. I cleared my throat as I read.

"Another case .. another girl missing .." I said and he sigh , nodding.

"Park Eun-Tak .." I read.

"Age 26 .." I said as I look at her profile.

"Her parents called in the morning saying she went missing yesterday .." He said.

"This is the 5th case this week .. it almost seem like it's going to happen everyday .." he continued.

"This guy is smart .. really smart .." I said as I sigh.

"I want you to call out every police around the area that patrolling .. and also question her family members .. where she was last seen and also who she was close to.." I said and he nodded.

Areum's POV.

"Yah .. would you look at this .." said Jiwoo as she passed me her phone. I frown , reading it.

"Park Eun-Tak .. age 26 .. missing for about two days already .." I read.

"This have been the 5th case this week ! The thought of it , is scary !" She said.

"You are overreacting Jiwoo .." I said as I chuckled. Soon my phone rang making me frown. I answered it as I look out the window.

"Honey ? This is eomma .."

"Hey mom .. why are you calling ?" I asked.

"Can we meet and talk ?"

"Mom .. I've made my decision already .. I am not going to get married to Mingi .." I sigh.

"I know .. but can you just come over ? Please .."

"Fine .. but only for an hour." I said as I hung up.