~ 26 ~

~ later night ~

Jimin's POV.

I wore my mask , looking at the time.

"He should be out anytime now .." I thought and soon a tall guy came out of the building. I smirked seeing Mingi , walking towards his car.

"Let's have some fun~" I said and laughed , getting my dumbbell. I went out of the car , walking towards him from behind. I then started whistling making him turn. He frown when he saw me , walking.

"Who are you ?! What do you want ?!" He asked.

"Look dude , it's way past halloween , enough with the pranks .." he said as he chuckled making me smirk. I kept staring at at him , whistling.

"Dude ! I am serious ! Go home and stop playing ! Or I'll bust your face up under that mask." He said coldly but I stood there , chuckling.

"Yah~ how annoying .. you really do want to get from me huh ? Fine !" He said as he put all of his stuff down , walking towards me. I tilt my head slightly , looking at him.

"I told you to back off , didn't I ?" He asked and soon threw a punch but I blocked it. I grabbed his hand , twisting it hard making him scream in pain. I push him on the ground making him groan.

"Aish , you bastard !" He shouted , getting up wanting to throw another punch but before he could even do that , I kicked him hard on his stomach making him fall back , holding his stomach. He then started crawling backwards as I walked towards him slowly. He got up , charging towards me but I grabbed his shirt , kneeing him in the stomach. I then pushed him to his car hard making him cough out blood.

I was about to punch him when he blocked making me punch his car window. He fell on the ground , groaning as I sigh. I look at him and chuckled. I then grabbed his hair , yanking it making him scream in pain. I knee him in the face making him drop ok the ground. I grabbed his shirt again , forcing him up. I then slammed him on the car , making his head hit the car hard. He dropped on the ground , spitting blood.

"I am not done with you." I said as I grabbed him again , slamming him hard against the car one more time. He dropped on the ground , passed out. I sigh as I smirked looking at his pathetic body. I then grabbed my dumbbell , walking towards my car. I went in before seeing his manager running towards his body. I smirked behind my mask before starting the engine. I whistle as I drove back home.

Jiwoo's POV.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I lazily grab my phone from my table side , answering it.

"Hello ?" I said tiredly.

"Jiwoo ah , It's Mingi ..."  answered Jeong oppa , Mingi's manager.

I sat up and frown.

"What's wrong with Mingi ?" I asked.

"He is in the hospital .." he said making my eyes widened. I quickly went out of bed , grabbing my coat and car keys , running out of the apartment. I went to my car , starting the engine as I drove to the hospital. I then dialed on Jungkook's phone number.

"Hey , meet me at the hospital now , it's urgent .." I said as I drove.

"On my way with Namjoon-hyung." With that , I hung up , biting my lips nervously.

Jungkook's POV.

Once we reach the hospital , me and Namjoon-hyung ran in the building as fast as possible. We ran to the counter.

"How can I help you ?" Asked the nurse.

"Song Mingi .." I said.

"Room 405 .." She said and I looked at Namjoon-hyung , nodding.

We ran to where the room was located and soon I stop my track seeing Jiwoo with her head down.

"Jiwoo-ah .." I called out making her lift her head up revealing her teary eyes. She stood up as I walked towards her. I bring her to my embrace as she sobbed softly on my chest , hugging me tightly.

"How is he ?" I asked.

"He is now undergoing a surgery.." said the manager.

"What happened ?" Asked Namjoon-hyung to Mingi's manager.

"I found him busted up badly outside our building .. his car was all messed up and full with his blood." Replied the manager.

"What did the doctor say ?" I asked.

"The doctor said that we were lucky .. he was bleeding internally .. if I didn't see him and send him to the hospital as fast as possible , he could have died right there .." he said and I sigh.

"Who could have done this .." said the manager as he broke down into tears.

"It must be him." Said Namjoon-hyung , clenching his jaw.

"First Hyejin , now Mingi .." he continued making me sigh.

- later -

I held Jiwoo's hand tightly as she laid her head on my shoulder. Soon the door open revealing the doctor. We all stood up , waiting for any news.

"How is he ?" I asked.

"He is fine , the surgery went well , we are able to stop the bleeding .. as I said just now , he was lucky that he could make it." Said the doctor.

"He is now still asleep .. he is needs tons of rest .." he continued and Jiwoo sigh in relief.

"Can we see him ?" She asked.

"For now , I strongly encourage you all to let him rest for a while .. you can see him tomorrow .." said the doctor and we nodded. He bowed , leaving us.

"Oppa , why don't you go home and rest .." Said Jiwoo as Jeong nodded.

"Do you need a ride ?" Asked Namjoon-hyung and he nodded.

"I will give him a ride .. Jungkook ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I am staying with Jiwoo .." I said and he smile , nodding.

"Anything just keep me update .." he said and I nodded. The both of them then walk away , leaving me and Jiwoo alone. We sat back down on the bench and sigh.

"You know you don't have to stay here .. I bet you are tired .." she said and I shook my head.

"I don't want anything to happen to you , so I am staying here with you till the end .."