~ 7 ~

Areum's POV.

"So which outfit do you think will fit for met gala tonight ?" Asked Jiwoo. I smiled to myself as I text Jimin.

"I was thinking of this red , sexy dress because it suits your beautiful body , what do you think ?" She asked.

"Yeah , it sounds great !" I said not looking up from my phone.

"You gotta to be kidding me .." said Jiwoo as she snatched my phone from my hand.

"Yah~ my phone !" I whined.

"You've been on your phone for the past 2 hours Kim Areum ! I am here picking out your dress for the most important night of the year !" She said. She then looked at my phone , gasping.

"Who is Jimin ?!" She asked as I stood up , trying to snatch my phone away but she backed away.

"Give my phone back Jiwoo !" I said.

"No ! Not until you tell me who is Jimin !" She said as I started chasing her around.

"Give me back my phone you idiot !" I shouted.

"No !" She fought back making me groan. I stopped catching my breath as she did the same.

"Fine ! I will tell you ! But promise me no one will know , only the both of us !" I said as she glare at me. She sat down as I did the same.

"Now talk .." She said crossing her arms.

"Jimin is a close friend of mine okay ? I bumped into him when I was meeting Mingi , I kinda spilled coffee on his shirt , I had to get a new one for him cos it looks expensive , a few days later , I meet him to give him a brand new shirt but turns out we started talking for hours !" I babbled.

"And then a few days ago , I followed him to his girlfriend's funeral , he was so heartbroken , I couldn't just leave him all alone , so I decided to be there for him !" I said and stopped to take a breather.

"Wow .. how dare you .." said Jiwoo.

"Why didn't you tell me ?!" She scolded.

"Cos I was scared , what if you tell my managers ?!" I fight back.

"I am your best friend Areum , you can always trust me .." she said , sitting next to me , holding my hand.

"Just promise me you won't tell anyone about him .." I plead and she sigh , nodding.

"I promise .." she said as we link our pinkies.

"Now can we get back to choosing your dress ?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Yes.." I said as she shot up from her seat. I giggled as she ran to the back to get a few dresses. I look down to my phone seeing Jimin's name on my notifications. I smiled , clutching my phone tightly.

~^*^~
"There you go ~" sang Jiwoo as she pulled me to the mirror. I smile as I look at myself.

"Wow , I look amazing , Jiwoo

"Wow , I look amazing , Jiwoo .. you did sucha great job !" I squealed making her giggle.

"Let's go , your limousine is outside .." she said ans I nodded , grabbing my purse as Jiwoo held the back of my dress. We walked out to the carpark.

I frown seeing Mingi talking to my manager. I look at Jiwoo as she shrugged.

"Oppa ?" I called out making them turn.

"Oh Areum , right on schedule .." He said as he smiled.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked , coldly.

"Relax babydoll , I am here to go to the red carpet with you .." he said flashing a smirk.

"What ? No way , I am not walking on the red carpet with you." I said folding my arms.

"And who said you can walk with me huh ?" I asked.

"Your parents." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oppa , can I just please walk on the red carpet on my own ?" I plead.

"I am so sorry Areum , it is your parents who asked Mingi to walk the red carpet with you .." he said and I sigh.

"Hey , just walk with him , we have no time .." said Jiwoo as I look at Mingi.

"Fine. But once we enter the venue , back off." I said as I went in the limousine.

Jimin's POV.

"Oppa , here is your drink .." I sigh as I sat up.

"I don't understand why must our date must be at your house and not a restaurant .." she said.

"Be grateful Somin .." I said coldly as I took a sip.

"What ever .." she said as got up. I poked my inner cheek with my tongue as I turn the volume of TV louder.

"Omo ! Here comes the power couple ! Kim Areum and Song Mingi !"

I look at the tv screen seeing Areum walking hand in hand with that jerk , Mingi.

"I don't understand why people find her pretty , she isn't that pretty at all .." said Somin making me look at her. She walked towards me , sitting on my lap as she wrapped her arms around me.

I ignore her looking at Areum instead. She then grabbed the remote , pausing the screen. I looked at her coldly as she threw the remote further away from me.

"Give me your attention oppa .." she whispered making me smirk.

"What do you see in her that I don't have ?" She asked.

"She is way more beautiful .. and way more sexier than you .." I said.

"I don't think so .. I can be her if you want to .." she said , leaving kisses on my neck.

"You can never be her sweetheart , you are nothing like her." I whispered making her pull back.

"You know what .. I had enough .." she said as She stood up from my lap , grabbing her purse.

"if you are too focused on another girl , why bother going on a date with me ? What a jerk !" She huffed , walking out of my apartment. I chuckled and smirked.

"Aish .. what an annoying slut ..." I groan. I then look at the screen , smirking seeing Areum's face on it. I grabbed my knife and iron ball.

"I will be right back okay babygirl .." I said as I got up , grabbing my mask. I walk out of the apartment smirking as I whistle.