~ 24 ~

Areum's POV.

I woke up due to the sunlight. I sigh as I sat up , rubbing my eyes. I then went out of bed , going downstairs.

"Jimin isn't up yet I guess .." I thought as I went to the kitchen.

"What should I cook ?" I asked myself. I went to the radio and turned it on as I took out a glass out of the cupboard.

"Yesterday night at 2 in the morning , a body was found at alley nearby Daehan Hospital." I frown , turning the radio up.

"A girl name Jung Hyejin , was brutally murdered by the same vicious known psychopath in Seoul." My eyes widened as I dropped the cup making it break into pieces.

"Chief Officer Kim Namjoon and his team are now investigating the case." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Hyejin .. she's .. dead .." I thought.

"What happened here ?" I turned around seeing Jimin. He frown seeing me in tears.

"What's wrong ?" He asked coldly.

"What's wrong ? .." i asked in disbelief.

"You killed her .. didn't you ?" I asked.

"Who ?" He asked as he folded his arms.

"Stop acting like you don't know .." I said.

"You killed Hyejin .. didn't you ?" I asked making him smirk.

"Yes .. I did and what's wrong with that ?" He asked.

"Why did you do it ?" I asked as I cried.

"She deserved it." He said and I chuckled.

"You killed my best friend Jimin !" I cried.

"She betrayed you Areum !" He fought back.

"Still , that doesn't give you the rights to take her life away ! How could you !" I shouted.

"Best friend or not , why did you kill her ?!" I cried.

"You know .. everyone was right , you are just a psychopath who doesn't have feelings .." I said as I walked pass him.

"Areum .." he called out.

"Areum !" He shouted. I went upstairs , slamming the door. I plopped down on the bed and started sobbing.

Jiwoo's POV.

I look down to Hyejin's grave. I put the flowers beside her picture and sigh.

~ flashback ~

"Hey Jiwoo .. I need a favor .." She said making me frown.

"When you find Areum .. can you tell her .. that I am sorry for whatever happened to us .." she said.

"And also I want her to be happy .." She continued and I nodded.

"I really hope you find her .. and bring her back safe and sound .." she said and I smile , giving her a hug.

~ end of flashback ~

"I promise Hyejin ..I will bring Areum to see you .." I said as I touch her gravestone. I stood up , walking away to my car and soon my phone rang.

"Hello ?" I answered.

"Hey .. it's Jungkook .. are you okay ?"

"Yeah .. I am okay .." I said.

"Let's meet .."

"Okay .." I said as I hung up. I went in my car and sigh.

Jimin's POV.

I look at myself in the mirror.

"You know .. everyone was right , you are just a psychopath who doesn't have feelings .."

I brushed my hair back in frustration. I scream out loud as I punched the glass. I looked at the broken glass and laughed. I leaned on the wall , slowly dropping on the ground. I look at my bleeding knuckles and smirked. I then burst out into laughter.

~ next day ~

Areum's POV.

I sigh as I sat up , looking at the time. I then got out of bed , going out of the room. I went downstairs smelling something delicious making me frown. I went in the kitchen seeing Jimin cooking. He then turned around and froze seeing me.

"O-Oh good m-morning .." Said Chim.

"Chim .." I said and he smiled slightly. I then looked down seeing a bandage wrapped around his right knuckles.

"What happened to your hand ?" I asked making him hide his hand. I frown , walking towards him. I grabbed his wrist making my eyes widened. It was still bleeding making me look at him. He avoided eye contact with me.

- later -

I slowly unwrapped his bandage seeing his cuts and bruises.

"What happened ?" I asked.

"I-I don't know .. suddenly .. J-Jimin let m-me out .."  he said.

"W-When I was o-out .. my h-hand was b-bleeding .." He said making me frown.

"Did you talk to him ?" I asked.

"I-I tried to .. h-he didn't want to c-come out .." he said making me sigh.

"T-This is the f-first time h-he is l-like this .." he said.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday ?" I thought. I sigh , washing the blood away and applying cream to his bruises. I then wrapped his hand with a clean bandage.

"T-Thank you A-Areum .." he said and I smile.

"You welcome Chim .." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Chim ?" I asked making him turn to me.

"Can I talk to Jimin ?" I asked making him nodded. He then closed his eyes as I wait. Soon his eyes open as he sigh.

"He d-doesn't want t-to come out .." he said making me frown.

"It's fine .. why don't you go rest .. I will make us food .." I said and he nodded. I stood up , walking towards the kitchen with a heavy heart.

Chim's POV.

I look at my bandage hand and sigh.

"J-Jimin ?" I called out.

"J-Jimin .." I said again but louder.

"J-Jimin." I said again.

"What ?" He replied coldly.

"W-What's wrong w-with you ?" I asked.

"Non of your business." He replied coldly making me frown.

"Y-You are r-rarely like t-this .." I said.

"Aish ! Just leave me alone !" He shouted making me flinch a little.

"Y-You are n-not like t-this !" I said making him chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up Chim. Stay out of this. Go away." He said and I sigh , looking down to my hand.

Areum's POV.

I sigh as I heard Chim and Jimin's conversation from outside.

"This is all my fault .." I thought as I look at Chim.

"If only I didn't say any of those words yesterday , Chim won't be this hurt .."