~ 33 ~

Areum's POV.

I smile as I feel the afternoon breeze from the balcony. I took in the scent of nature , smiling to myself since Jimin is out for some business he said.

"What should I do when he is gone ?" I thought and went in to our so called 'shared room'.

I was looking at the wall that had all my pictures hung up. I looked at all of them one by one and soon stopped at one particular picture. I smile , taking that picture out. It was little me and little Chim.

I touch the picture , smiling to myself. As I was about to hung it up , a picture fell making me frown. I picked it up , frowning.

'They look familiar ..'

I look closely and turned to the back.

'They must be Chim's parents ..' I thought as I sat down on the bed , looking at the picture.

'I wonder why he keeps this picture , he hates them ..' I sigh as I hung it up to where it used to be. I then looked around the room , seeing a black book. I walked towards it seeing the name , Chim, on it.

"Should I ?" I asked myself as I look around the room.

"It won't hurt to find out am I right ?" I said as I grabbed the book. I open it seeing a couple of pictures. I frown , looking closely.

"Mental illness." I read.

"Sickness : Split personality disorder."

"Triggered when he is mad."

"Warded: 5 days."

"Pill description : to calm down patient when needed to. At least take 2 pills per day."

"The pills ? .." I said as I put the book down.

~ flash back ~

I walk in the kitchen seeing Jimin taking some sort of medication. I frown , trying to look closely. The pills were red and yellow. He then swallowed three of them making me frown.

"What is he taking ?" I thought.

~ end of flashback ~

"He took three pills that day .. not 2 .." I said as I frown. I then went downstairs to find the pills. I look through the cupboards and every kitchen drawers. Soon I saw a bottles of pills making me smile. I grabbed it , looking at the description.

"Park Jimin ." I read.

"What are you doing babygirl ?" I turned and gasped seeing Jimin with his hand covered in blood.

"J-Jimin." I said as he walked towards me slowly.

"What do you have there baby ?" He asked as I hide the bottle away.

"I don't want to repeat myself love .." he said as I gulped hard. He then grabbed my wrist harshly making me yelp. He looked at the bottle in my hand and then looked at me.

"What are you doing with this baby ?" He asked.

"I was j-just curious .." I said nervously making him chuckle.

"You do know that I hate it when people touch what's mine right ?" He asked , smirking.

"I-I am sorry .." I said as he took the bottle out from my hand.

"Listen closely okay babygirl ? One more time you touch anything that belongs to me .." he said as he caress my cheek with his hand that was covered in blood.

"I won't hesitate to punish you." He said coldly.

"Understand ?" He asked and I nodded making him smirked. He then pecked my lips and smirked. He then grabbed my waist , carrying me up to the counter. My eyes widened as he stared at me. He stood in between my legs with his arms at either side of my waist.

He then leaned down to my neck making me shudder. I could then feel his lips on my neck making me grip the edge of the counter tightly. I bite my lips as he bite onto my neck.

"J-Jimin .." I stutter. He then pulled away , looking at my neck.

"Perfect artwork .." he said as he chuckled.

"Why don't you clean yourself up ? I may have make a mess on your body with blood .." he said , smirking.

"Once you are done , come down for dinner , okay babe ?" He said and I nodded. He stood back , making me way for me to get down. I then quickly head upstairs to the bathroom.

~ later ~

I look up from my plate seeing Jimin still eating.

"I know you are staring baby .." he said not looking at me.

"I am sorry .." I said as I continued eating. I then peeked up seeing marks on both his wrist.

"What happened to your wrist ?" I asked making him look up.

"What did I say about questioning me , hm ?" He asked.

"P-Please , I just want to know .." I said as he put his spoon down.

"A girl scratched me .." He said making me freeze.

"After which I killed her ," he said as he chuckled.

"She didn't listen so .. she deserves a punishment .." He continued.

"And plus , I am yours babygirl .." he said making my eyes widened.

"Oh and .. your beloved best friend .. what is her name again , oh , Jiwoo .." he said making me frown.

"She is currently in the hospital .." he said making me drop my spoon.

"W-What ?" I asked.

"What did you do to her ?" I asked.

"I scared her .. she had a weak heart , so she passed out when I didn't do anything much .." He said chuckling.

"Why did you do that ?" I asked.

"She hurt you Areum." He said making me shake my head.

"She is my best friend Jimin !" I said as my anger rose up.

"She deserves it .." He said.

"Still , she is someone who I care for a lot ! she's my best friend Jimin !" I fought back.

"Who gave you the rights to hurt her , Jimin !" I shouted in anger.

"You know for once , I thought what people say about you was wrong .. I thought for once you cared .." I said.

"I .. will never care for anyone .." he said coldly making me go speechless.

"You know what Jimin. I am tired to talk to someone like you." I said as I got up.

"Goodnight." I said as I walk away as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Why does it hurts so much to love you."