~ 6 ~

I looked at the time , waiting for Jimin. Soon I heard footsteps making me turn seeing Jimin with his head hanging low.

"Hey ~ wait are you okay ?" I asked as I frown.

"Yes .. I just .." He said.

"Come on , sit .." I said as I sat him down on the bench.

"What's wrong ?" I asked.

"My girlfriend .. she went missing a few days ago .. the police then found her at nearby hill , dead .." He said lifelessly.

"Oh Jimin .. I am so sorry .." I said as I pulled him to my embrace.

"She's gone .." he muffled on my shoulders.

"Shush .. she is okay .. she is fine .." I said as I pat his back. He then sat up straight , wiping his tears away.

"The funeral is tomorrow .. and I don't know if I am strong enough to go .." he said softly. I sigh , looking at him.

"I will come with you .." I said and he lifted his head up.

"What ? What about your schedule ?" He asked.

"Jimin .. you are my friend , You lost someone you loved .. and of course you need someone to be there for you .." I said as I held his hand. He smile weakly as I smile.

"Come on , bring it in .." I said as I open my arms. He chuckled , hugging me.

"Aigoo .. everything will be fine .. don't worry .." I said patting his back.

Jimin's POV.

I waved at Areum as she went up to the apartment. I removed my glasses , rolling my eyes.

"Aish , acting is hard .." I said as I threw the glasses away. I then slowly walked towards her building and pressed the lift. I smirked when the lift door open.

Areum's POV.

I was about to open the door when I heard a whistle making me freeze.

I turned back not seeing anyone.

'I haven't heard that whistle for a couple of days now ..' I thought. I quickly went inside and shut the door locking it. I sigh shakily and massage my temple. I plopped down , turning the TV on. Without me realising I fell asleep.

~ later ~

"Areum-ah .. Areum , don't go to him .." I frown seeing a girl tied up to a chair.

"Areum , don't go with him .." she said and I frown.

"Who ?" I asked and soon a figure came from behind making my eyes widened.

"Wait ! Behind you !" I shouted as I ran towards her. Soon the person took out a knife and sliced her neck making me scream in horror.

I shot up and breathe hard , looking around. I touch my chest as I slowly calm myself down.

"It was all a dream ? .." I thought and grabbed my phone. It was only 2 in the morning. I sigh heavily , turning the TV off and got up.

"I should get some sleep .." I said as I went into my room.

~ next day ~

I was walking to where Jimin ask me to meet since I am accompanying him.

"Jimin !" I called out making him turn. His face was pale and eye-bags was showing. He didn't get enough sleep because of what happened.

"You okay ?" I asked and he nodded , smiling weakly.

"Let's go .." he croaked and I nodded. We walked into the building where the funeral is. We stop at level 5 where we could see a lot of people. I look around at all the unfamiliar face when Jimin came to a stop making me turn. He was looking at something making me slowly look to where he was looking. It was a picture of a girl. I then looked down to the name below the picture.

"Choi .. Sunmi .."

"Jimin .." I said as I held his arm. He took a deep breath as we walked towards the room. As we entered we could see a old lady , crying, holding the picture of Sunmi. We walked towards her as she look up to us. Me and Jimin bowed making her bow.

We then walked to where we do our prayers. I look over to Jimin who stare at her picture. I did my prayers and sigh.

"Do you need time alone ?" I asked and he nodded. I left the room and walked towards the old lady.

"I am so sorry for your lost ajumma .." I said as I bowed.

"Are you a friend of my daughter ?" She croaked. I looked back to Jimin and back to her.

"Yes ," I said.

"What about him ?" She asked and I turned to Jimin.

"He is a very close friend too .." I said as she cried , nodding. Soon Jimin came out of the room and stood beside me. We both bowed one more time before leaving the place.

~^*^~
"Here .." I said as I hand him a bottle of water.

"Thanks .." he said as he took a sip.

"I am very sorry for your lost .." I said.

"It's fine .. It's my fault .." He said.

"What ? No it isn't .." I said.

"Do you remember the day when we first met ? Someone called me right ?" He asked and I nodded.

"She called but I didn't picked up .. she went missing on that day .. and I didn't even know .." He said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey stop blaming yourselves .. it's never your fault .. who ever did this will face the consequences .. she is in a better place Jimin .." I said as I held his hand.

Jimin's POV.

"Thanks Areum .." I said and she smiled , pulling me to her embrace.

"You are so strong Jimin .." she said and I smirked , holding her. Soon she pulled away as I wiped the smirk away. I look down and sigh. Soon her phone rang making her groan.

"Let me get this call real quick .." She said and I nodded. She then stood up , walking a few steps from me. I wiped my tears away and smirk.

"Poor Areum .. how can she be so innocent ?" I thought staring at her.

"Someone must award for my acting .. it's hard to act .. that Sunmi deserves it .." I thought.

"Soon enough .. it's you turn Areum .."

"You are mine now .. and only mine .."