~ 36 ~

Jimin's POV.

"I am not done talking to you .. Chim .."

I smirked turning around. He chuckled as he walked closer to me.

"Or should I say Park Jimin ? Which one are you comfortable hm ?" He asked making me smile.

"You didn't think I would find out hm ? I guess you are wrong .." he said making me chuckle.

"Oh you got me Officer .." I said as I laughed.

"Where is Areum ?" He asked.

"She is right where she belong .. safe and sound .." I said.

"And I don't think you can find her easily .. she belongs to me now .. she's mine .." I said smirking making him chuckle.

"Do you really think she is safe with a psychopath like you ?" He asked.

"Listen closely Mr Park , once I catch you and put you behind bars , Areum will be where she is really safe .. she will go back to her normal life .. marry a normal person , and you , you will be behind bars for the rest of your life .." he said making me chuckle.

"So now , I am giving you two choices .. it's either you surrender yourself and pass Areum to us like a normal man would do .. or I will find you and get Areum myself .. and trust me , if I were you , I would choose the first one .. unless you want things to get dirty .." he said smirking.

"Will see .. Mr Kim .." I said as I smile , walking pass him. I wore my sunglasses , smirking as I hopped on my motor. I turn to look at him as he waved. I started my engine , driving away.

Jungkook's POV.

I walked into Namjoon-hyung's office not seeing him around making me frown. I went out , walking towards the counter.

"Hey Hoseok-hyung , do you happen to know where Namjoon-hyung is ?" I asked.

"Oh , he said he is going out to meet up with some friend .." he answered.

"A friend ?" I asked and he nodded making me confused.

"Well thanks hyung .." I said as I walked out of the building.

"Friend ?" I asked myself as I went to my car.

Areum's POV.

I sigh in satisfaction after a long warm bath. I was doing my skin care routine when I heard the door slam.

"He is home .." I said as I got up , running downstairs seeing Jimin.

"You are back !" I squealed as I ran towards him , hugging him tightly. Oh this warmth.

"Miss me much babygirl ?" He asked and I nodded. He then grabbed my arms making me look at him.

"I made you dinner .." I said.

"That's lovely princess , but first let's go for a walk hm ?" He said and I smile , nodding.

I smile as the afternoon breeze gently brushes my skin. Suddenly I felt something touching my hand gently. I look down seeing Jimin's hand brushing lightly on mine. He then slowly grabbed my hand interlocking his fingers with mine making me smile.

 He then slowly grabbed my hand interlocking his fingers with mine making me smile

He held my hand tightly as we walked. Soon we walked up a hill. I gasped softly seeing the sunset. I look at Jimin as he smile slightly. I let go of his hand running to see the sunset closer.

I smiled as I look at the sun slowly setting. Soon I felt something warm around me realizing it's Jimin's jacket. I look at him and smile.

Jimin's POV.

I look at Areum who was admiring the sunset.

"Do you really think she is safe with a psychopath like you ?"

"once I catch you and put you behind bars , Areum will be where she is really safe .. she will go back to her normal life .. marry a normal person .."

I grabbed her hand making her turn to me. I caress her cheeks , smiling.

"What's wrong ?" She asked holding my hand that is against her cheek.

"I want you to do me a favor babygirl .." I said.

"What is it ?" She asked as I took out my gun from the back pocket. I open her palm , placing the gun on it.

"J-Jimin , what are you doing ?" She asked. I stood back with my hands in my pockets.

"J-Jimin .." She said looking at me confused.

"Shoot me princess .." I said.

Areum's POV.

My eyes widened hearing his request.

"W-What ?" I asked making him smirk.

"Shoot me." He said smiling. I shook my head , frowning.

"I can't .." I said as I shake my head.

"Shoot me princess .." He said as he stare into my eyes.

"I can't .. I won't .." I said as I breathe hard.

"Areum-ah~ I don want to repeat myself princess ~" he sang as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Kill me .. and you are free to go .." He said.

"You want that don't you ?" He asked making me shake my head.

"Bullshit !" He shouted making me flinch.

"I want to stay with you Jimin !" I said making him chuckle.

"I am a psychopath baby .. it's dangerous to be with me .." He said smirking.

"Are you sure you want to stay with me ?" He asked tilting his head.

"Y-Yes .." I said making him laugh.

"I don't like it when you tell lies .." He said.

"Prove it to me baby .." He said as he smile.

"If not .. then .. shoot me .." he ordered making tears rolled down my cheeks , shaking my head.

"Shoot me Areum !" He shouted. I then brought the gun up , pointing towards him. He chuckled and smirk.

"Yes baby .. just like that princess .." he said as I bite my lips hard , containing my sobs.

"Now .. pull the trigger .." he said as I placed my finger on the trigger. He smirk , looking at me. I was about to pull the trigger when I placed the gun next to my temple. His smirk then disappeared , looking at me.

"Who gave you the rights hm ?" I asked.

"Do you think I can live without you ?" I asked as I shook my head.

"You can't even live without me .." I said as I chuckled.

"Because .. you are my lovely stalker .." I said.

"So let's see if you can live without me." I said as I shut my eyes. I placed my finger on the trigger as tears rolled down my cheeks.