~ 5 ~

I look at my watch and to the cafe. I push the door open and look around. Soon I could see someone waving making me smile. I walked towards his table , taking a seat across him.

"Hi , I am so sorry if I am late .." I said as I put my purse down.

"No worries , I just arrived too .." he said as he chuckled.

"Oh here .." I said as I gave him a paper bag.

"What's this ?" He asked , looking at me. I giggled and he reached in the bag. He took out a t-shirt making him gasp lightly.

"Oh my , my t-shirt~" he said as he look at t-shirt.

"Since I was meeting you today , thought I can give you , your t-shirt that I spilled with a brand new one .." I said making him smile.

"You really didn't have to .. thank you .." he said and I smile

- later -

I giggled as me and Jimin got along quite well.

"You know , it's so rare to see a celebrity out in public with a stranger .." he said making me giggle.

"Is it really okay for us to be out in public alone ?" He asked looking around.

"Don't worry , no one is going to notice me .. I have been out in public a lot of time , even with friends , no fans recognize me so easily .." I said confidently making him chuckle. Suddenly his phone rang making him frown. He look down his phone then looked up to me.

"Aren't you going to pick that up ?" I asked.

"Neh , it's not really important anyways .." he said chuckling making me smile.

~^*^~

"Thank you for today , it was really fun .." I said as I look over to him.

"Glad you had fun .." he said making me smile. We then stopped in front of my apartment. I stood in front of him as he chuckled.

"Here we are .." I said and he looked at the building.

"Yep .." he said making me giggle.

"I guess I will see you around .." I said and he nodded.

"I will see you around too .." he said and I smile , turning to walk towards the lobby. I turned back to Jimin making him wave. I smile , waving back to him. I then stepped into the elevator , giving him one last wave before the door close. I sigh , leaning on the elevator wall , I hide my face in my palms as I squealed.

I entered my apartment, kicking my shoes off as I walked into my room. I plopped down on the bed , sighing happily. Suddenly my phone buzz making me take my phone out.

Jimin : thank you for today

Me : no problem :) , thank you for today too

Jimin : I guess I will see you soon :))

Me : yesh , wait , do you mind meeting up again  ? I don't know , just to hang around ,,

Jimin : I would love to

Me : great , I will see you then !

Jimin : see you beautiful

I clutch my phone against my chest , smiling widely.

Jimin's POV.

I came home after a long day. I plopped down on the couch. Soon I heard a scream making me roll my eyes.

"God , that woman is so annoying !" I groan and stood up , walking towards the table , grabbing my knife and mask. I wore it, going downstairs to the basement to see a door locked. I took out the keys and unlocked the door. I open the door seeing a girl tied to a chair. I smirked behind my mask , turning the lights on.

I sigh as she tremble in front of me.

"Do you know how annoying you were when you keep .. screaming ?! Huh !" I shouted making her flinch , crying.

"I come home , wanting peace and quiet , but you screaming isn't giving me peace !" I shouted making her cry more. I rolled my eyes , slapping her cheeks hard. She scream in pain as she cried. I let out a sigh and kneeled down her level. I grabbed her jaw facing her towards me.

"Don't cry baby .. I didn't mean to slap you .." I said as I wiped her tears as she shake.

"But .. you deserve it .." I said as I stood up.

"So now .. to end all of this screaming and crying .." I said as I took out my knife. Her eyes widened as she shook her head , trying to get out of the ropes vigorously.

"I have to kill you princess .." I said and smirked. I traced the tip of my knife on her jawline as she scream in pain with blood slowly dripping out. I smirked and shook my head. I then took the tape off her mouth and smile.

"Any last words ?" I asked.

"P-Please .. don't k-kill me .. I b-beg you .. please .." she sobbed and I chuckled. I bend down to her level and smirk , wiping the blood off.

"A slut like you .. don't deserve to live .." I said and push the knife into her stomach making her gasp as her eyes widened. I took out the knife and push it back down to the same spot. I push the knife deeper and smirked. I took the knife out and push it back.

"Say goodbye baby .." I said as I smirked.

Areum's POV.

"There has been a report of a missing woman name Choi Sunmi that was last seen outside her house. This is not the first time that has happened. Now let's hear a few words from Choi Sunmi's mother." Said the reporter

"Someone , please find my daughter ! Please ! She is the only person I have left ! Please find her ! Aigoo Sunmi ah !" Cried the mother.

"Now we will hear a few words from the chief of Seoul's police department , Mr Kim Namjoon." Announced the reporter.

"We do not know who did this , every girl we found who went missing , was found dead , brutally killed by our criminal ," he said.

"Yah~ who have did this is a psycho .." said Jiwoo as she ate her ice cream.

"If I was there , I would be really scared right Areum ?" She said.

"Why are you scared ? He won't come for us anyways .."