~ 21 ~

Areum's POV.

I slowly open eyes seeing a white ceiling. I groan as I held my head , slowly sitting up.

"Awake already ?" I turned my head seeing him.

"C-Chim ?" I asked and he chuckled , walking towards me.

"It's Jimin baby .." he said as he smirked.

"Here , some medicine. Take it." He said coldly. I hesitantly took it , gulping down with water. I sigh as I set the cup down on table side. He looked at me before getting up.

"Wait .." I called making him turn.

"C-Can I speak to Chim for a while ?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I just need to know what happened .." I continue.

"Fine. 5 minutes." He said.

"Make it 10. It's important." I said making him chuckle.

"Deal , but make it quick , I have some work to do." He said and I nodded. He sigh as he sat down beside me. He closed his eyes slowly , after a few seconds , he opened them.

"A-Areum." Said Chim.

"Chim .." I said as I smiled slightly.

"A-Are you feeling okay ?" He asked and I nodded.

"A-Areum .. I am s-sorry .. for l-lying to you .." He said.

"I just need you to tell me .. what happened .. 7 years ago .. the news said that you including your family , died in that fire .." I said making him sigh.

"I-I just couldn't c-control him .." he said as he look down.

~ flash back ~

Chim's POV.

I sigh as I took my keys out of my bag. I soon realized that eomma's shoes are already there.

"Weird she is always home late .." I thought. I breathe in and out slowly before unlocking the door. I push it open and step in the house , looking around.

"E-Eomma !" I shouted as I look around. Soon I heard the sound of glass bottles shattering. My eyes widened as I made my way to the living room.

"E-Eomma !" I shouted as I ran towards her figure.

"E-Eomma !" I shouted as I shake her. She groan as she open her eyes.

"E-Eomma , w-what's wrong with you ?" I asked worriedly.

"Aish ! Get away from me bastard !" She shouted , pushing me away roughly. I fell on the ground hard. She then started sobbing as she drank her wine again.

"E-Eomma , stop .. y-you are d-drunk .." I said as I tried getting the bottle out of her hand.

"Aish !" She shouted.

"So annoying !" She screamed and soon cried. I sigh and was about to grabbed the bottle when she scream.

"Get away from me !" She shouted as she pushed me.

"E-Eomma please !" I said but she kept pushing me away. Suddenly she pushed me making me trip on the bottle. I fell hard on the ground as I groan.

"Yah .. Chimmy ah~ you know .. you remind me of your appa .. that bastard !!" She spat making me flinch. She then grabbed my hair , yanking it making me scream in pain.

"Y-You know .. if it wasn't for you .. your appa .. won't cheat on me .. HAHAHA !" She laughed.

"So now~ for payback .. die .." She shouted drunkly.

"E-Eomma .. w-what are you doing !?" I asked as I tried pushing her away. She pulled harder on my hair making tears rolled down my cheeks. She then slammed my head on the floor hard making me groan in pain. I then tried crawling away when she ran towards me. She grabbed my hair again and slapped me across the face.

"Die ! Because of you !" She shouted as she slapped me across the face again.

"E-Eomma , please .." I sobbed as she laughed. She then let go of me as I dropped down on the ground. She then grabbed her bottle and went back to the living room.

~ later ~

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh seeing the red marks on my cheek. I then lifted my shirt seeing the past few week's bruises. I sigh and soon my head started spinning.

"Chim~" said Jimin.

"No J-Jimin. I am not l-letting you c-come out." I said to the mirror.

"I will have to come out eventually .. aren't you tired of how they treat us ?!" He shouted.

"T-They are our p-parents Jimin." I said and he chuckled.

"Well , I have the most greatest plan .." he said and I frown.

"Let's kill them .." he said and my eyes widened. I shook my head vigorously.

"N-No .. no !" I shouted covering my ears.

"Why not ? They deserve it." He said as he smirk.

"S-Shut up !" I shouted.

"I w-won't let you kill t-them .." I said as I breathe hard.

"I know you won't .. since you aren't letting me out .. I shall do it on my own .." He said and smirk.

"J-Jimin .. no !" I shouted and soon i shut my eyes tightly.

Jimin's POV.

I look at myself in the mirror and chuckled.

"Just sit back and rest okay Chim ?" I said as I smirk , going out of the bathroom. I slowly open the door seeing light from the television.

"Ouh .. appa's home .." I said and smirk. I then quietly went in the kitchen. I walked towards a drawer , opening it. I smirked seeing a few knives in it. I took the biggest and sharpest one , smirking. I then hide the knife behind my back as I walked back to the living room seeing appa fast asleep ok the couch. I smirked and chuckled.

"Poor guy .." I said and laughed.

"Goodbye .. a..ppa .." I said as I raised the knife. I then stabbed it down on his chest making blood spurt out all over my face. His eyes widened seeing me as I laughed. I took out the knife as he gasped , holding the wound. I laughed and stabbed the same place again and again. After I was done , I smirked and chuckled. I licked the blood off my hand and laughed.

"Eomma~" I cooed as I made my way to her room. I open the door seeing eomma passed out on the bed with alcohol bottles on the ground. I smirked and walked towards her.

"Annyeong .. Eomma .." I said and stabbed her through the back. I smirked doing it a lot of times. I laughed as I left the knife on her body. I then went out to the kitchen , grabbing a bottle of fuel. I poured it around the house and on the two bodies. I laughed as I quickly went to change my shirt. I then grab a few of my stuff and smirked. I stood at the door and took out a box of matches. I light one up and sigh in satisfaction.

"Goodbye~" I sang as I laughed , throwing the matches on the fuel making it light up the whole place as I smirked.