~ 18 ~

Areum's POV.

"Are you even happy ?"

"W-What ?" I asked as I frown.

"I asked .. are you even happy with your life right now ?" He asked.

"Of course I am !" I said making him chuckle.

"I guess I am not going to be the only miserable person behind the cell .." he said as he smirk making me frown.

"What ?" I asked , confused.

"Once the police finds you , you will go back to your life .. and you are going to get married to the guy who you don't love .. and you are going to keep living in this life that you always hated .." he said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Now tell me Areum ? Are you happy ?" He asked. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Will let you decide okay baby ?" He said as he pat my head , leaving the room. Tears kept streaming down my cheeks as I sat down on the bed.

Jungkook's POV.

"Anything ?" Asked Jiwoo. I sigh and shook my head.

"It's been almost two weeks and nothing .." I said as I took a sip from my coffee.

"What about Namjoon oppa ?" She asked.

"Well , he is stressing about this .." I answered and soon her phone rang.

"Hello ?" She said.

"Oh Hyejin .." I look up and frown.

Areum's POV.

I look out the window as Jimin's words floods through my mind.

"He is right .. even if I go back .. I have to marry Mingi ..live under control again .." I thought.

I sigh as I went to bed. I turn the lamp off and pull the sheets up to my chest. I then slowly drifted to sleep.

Jimin's POV.

I look out the window and sigh.

"Maybe I was too harsh on her."

I turned and make my way upstairs to Areum's room. I open the door slightly seeing her fast asleep on the bed. I quietly walked inside the room , walking towards her bed. I sat down beside her ans sigh. I looked at her fast asleep and moved her bangs away from her forehead. Soon I could see tear stains on her cheeks. I sigh as I leaned down , kissing her forehead. I stood up , leaving as I shut the door.

"I am sorry Areum .."

~ next day ~

Jiwoo's POV.

Me and Kook waited at the cafe that Hyejin picked. I look at my watch and back to Kook. Soon the door open making me turn seeing Hyejin walking towards us.

"Hi , I am sorry if I am late .." She said as she put her purse down , sitting across me and Kook.

"It's fine , we weren't waiting for so long .." said Kook and I nodded.

"So um , what changed your mind ?" I asked.

"I was being very rude for pushing the both of you out when you both just wanted answers .. and I am sorry for that .." She said.

"Secondly .. what ever happened before .. Areum is still my best friend .. so I am willing to help .." she said and I smile. I look over to Jungkook who was already looking at me , he nodded.