~ 20 ~

Jungkook's POV.

"This is what this Hyejin said ?" Asked Namjoon hyung and I nodded.

"She was jealous of Areum .." I said and he sigh.

"Anything else she said ?" He asked.

"Hm .. yes , she was very close to this guy , Hyejin didn't really know his name but Areum used to call him Chim ?" I said.

"Chim ?" He asked and I nodded.

"I need you to go to Areum's high school and see if any teacher there , remembers her and her background .. while I will investigate on her parents more .." he said and I nodded , getting up. I walked out of the room and took out my phone. I dialed a number and sigh.

"Hey Kook , what's up ?"

"Do you somehow know where Areum's high school ?" I asked.

~ later ~

"Why are we here again ?" Asked Jiwoo.

"We need some answers .." I said as I went in. We walked pass a lot of students. Soon we found the principals office. I looked at Jiwoo and nodded. She knocked on the door a few times.

"Come in !"

I open the door as a guy lift his head up.

"Oh hello , how can I help you ?" Asked the principle.

"I am Officer Jeon Jungkook from Sungun police department .. and this is my partner , Jiwoo .. we are here to know if this girl has schooled here before .." I asked as I put a picture of Areum on the desk. He put his glasses on and look at the picture.

"Aigoo~ isn't this the idol Kim Areum ! Yes ! She did school here !" He said excitedly.

"Great , do you know who she's friends with or how was her background here in this school ?" I asked.

"Not really but , I know who you can ask .." he said as he wrote down something on a post it.

"Look for her in the library , she can answer your questions .." he said as we got up.

"Thank you .. so much .." Said Jiwoo as we walked out.

"The library .." said Jiwoo as she look around.

"There .." I said as I pointed to a sign.

"Come on , let's go .." She said as she grabbed my arm. We walked in the library as we looked around.

We walked towards the desk not seeing anyone. I looked around and sigh.

"Oh look a bell .." said Jiwoo as she tapped on the bell.

"Coming !" Said a high pitched voice. Soon an elderly walked out from a room.

"Yes , how can I help the both of you ?" She asked.

"Are you Mrs Woo ?" Asked Jiwoo.

"Yes , that's me .." she said as she smile.

"Great , um we would like to know if you know her .."  said Jiwoo as she gave her a picture of Areum.

"Aigoo .. my sweet girl .." she croaked as she smile.

"Do you know her ?" I asked and she nodded.

"Areum .. is always here at the library back when she entered high school .. she loves reading here .." She said.

"Do you mind if we ask a few questions about her ?" I asked and she smile , nodding. We then took a sit at a nearby table.

"So Mrs Woo .. you said Areum loves coming here .." I said and she nodded.