~ 14 ~

Namjoon's POV.

"Hyung .. how are you even sure about this ?" Asked Jungkookie.

"Something in me just tells me that it's him." I said and he sigh. Suddenly his phone buzz making me turn to him.

"Are you texting that Jiwoo girl ?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Um , yeah .." He said , rubbing the back of his neck.

"Look I promise her to get Areum back .." He said making me chuckle. I shook my head and stood up.

"Let's go and get lunch .." I said as I left the room.

"Yah hyung~" he whine , following me from behind.

Areum's POV.

"It's been almost a week since he kidnapped me .. he hasn't touch me or killed me .." I thought.

"He always give me food and water , wipe me .. he treats me differently like he isn't a serial killer that people talk about .." I thought and soon the door open. I lifted my head up seeing Jimin. He was holding a penknife. He walked towards me making my heart pound. I breathe shakily as I started getting nervous. He then kneeled in front of me , still staring at me. I gulped hard and soon he put the penknife next to my tied up leg.

I close my eyes as I shake. Soon I realized the ropes around my legs felt loose. I slowly open my eyes seeing him cutting the ropes. I frown and soon he wrapped his arms around me making me freeze as he cut the ropes around my wrist. Soon one of my hands was free making me sigh.

Suddenly an idea popped up. I saw the door wide open and my legs was free so I can run.

"This is my chance .." I thought. I look around the room seeing a pile of books on the ground. I look at Jimin as he cut the ropes on my hand. I stealthy grabbed a heavy book and wait. Soon I heard the remaining rope dropped on the ground. Jimin sigh , as he sat the penknife on the ground.

"Now !" I thought and soon he came towards me. I bite my lower lips hard and swing the book on his head making him fall on the ground. I quickly stood up and ran out of the door.

"Areum !" He shouted as I kept running. I ran downstairs and head for the door. I slammed the door open , running out to the woods.

"Areum !" He shouted making me cry as I ran. Soon without me realizing , I tripped on a log making me fall flat.

"Areum !" I sat up as I held my ankle.

"Shit !" I shouted as I knew I sprained it. Soon I heard footsteps making me breathe hard. I then saw Jimin making me crawled backwards as he spot me. He came towards me as I shake in fear.

"P-Please don't hurt me .. I am sorry .." I said as I tears rolled down my cheeks. He kneeled down my level making me breathe hard. He wiped my tears making me flinch. He then carried me bridal style as I hissed in pain. He then started walking back to the house. I looked at him confused.

"Why didn't he kill me ?" I thought as I looked at him. We went in the house as he brought me upstairs. I saw the exact room I was in but frown as we were going in a different room. He set me down on a big bed making me groan in pain. He gently lifted my leg , placing a pillow below it. He then left the room without saying anything. I sigh as I look at my leg. Soon the door open again revealing Jimin holding a first aid kit.

He walked towards the bed as he sat beside me. He gently rolled up my jeans making me hiss. He then gently applied cream making me shudder feeling the coldness of the cream touch my skin. I bite down on my lower lips as he wrapped a bandage around it.

After he was done , he threw all the used wrappers and got up. He then left the room , shutting the door without saying anything. I looked at my bandage foot and sigh.

"Did he mean it when he said he won't hurt me .." I thought and sigh. I touched the silky sheets , smiling slightly. I slowly made myself comfortable and soon my eyes became heavier. I then drifted off to sleep.

Jimin's POV.

I look in the mirror to see a lil bruise on the top of my forehead. I sigh as I got out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some painkiller and first aid kit , going upstairs. I slowly open the door seeing Areum fast asleep. My eyes softened as I walked towards the bed. I place the first aid kit on the table beside the bed. I sat down next to her sleeping figure.

I admire her small features on her face , smiling slightly. Her eyes were closed and her lips was slightly parted , softly snoring as she clutch the sheets close to her. I moved her bangs away from her forehead making her shift slightly but earn a soft groan.

I look at her ankle and sigh , seeing that it was still swollen. I then decided to change her bandage , reapplying cream to soothe the swollen. After I was done , I closed her legs with the sheets. I then pulled the sheets up to her chest , making her comfortable. I sigh as I look at her.

"I would want to do anything to protect you .." I said softly.

"I am sorry for doing this .." I continue as I caress her cheeks slowly. I then slowly leaned down till my lips were closed to hers. I then kissed her forehead instead and sat up. I grabbed the first aid kit , leaving the room as I closed the door shut. I sat down on the couch , closing my eyes shut. I then sat up and grabbed a picture , slightly smiling.

"I am going to protect you , my bunny .."