~ 17 ~

Areum's POV.

I let out a sigh as I wipe my sweat off my forehead. I look at Jimin who was just chilling on the couch , reading a book. I grabbed all the cleaning stuff I need and stood in front of Jimin.

"I am done." I said making him hum.

"Good , now clean the bathroom." He said not looking up from his book.

"What ? I cleaned it about 4 times already !" I said as I said as I look at him.

"Then cleaned it again babygirl." He said making sigh , rolling my eyes.

"It's okay Areum. Calm down." I thought as I grabbed all of my stuff , up to the bathroom.

Jiwoo's POV.

"Ah Hyejin ah , right on time." Said the nurse as she stood in-front of us.

"What's wrong ?" Asked Hyejin.

"Oh this couple is here for an appointment .." said the nurse as Hyejin turned to us.

"How can I help the both of you ?" She asked.

"Oh um my wife is feeling very sick for the past two weeks .." said Kook as he rubbed his hand on my back.

"Oh is that so , sure , come with me and we will see what's wrong with your wife .." she said as she walked. I looked at Jungkook as he held my hand tightly , following her to the room.

"Okay .. here we are .. how can I address you ?" She asked me.

"Um .." I said as I look at Jungkook.

"Mrs Jeon .." he said and I blushed lightly.

"Okay then , Mrs Jeon , please take a seat while I get my equipment ready .." She said as I sat down.

"Mr Jeon , you can take a seat here next to her .." she said as Jungkook sat down on a chair beside me.

"Okay , let's see .." She said.

~later ~

"Hm , so far there isn't anything critical .." she said as she smiled.

"You can come down now .." she said as she help me down from the bed. As I went down , my phone fell on the ground.

"Aigoo .." she said as she helped me pick my phone up. Soon she freeze as she look at my wallpaper.

 Soon she freeze as she look at my wallpaper

She looked at me and then to Jungkook.

"Who are you both ? And how do you know Areum ?" She asked. I sigh as I stood up.

"Areum .. is my best friend .. I am her makeup artist .." I said.

"This is Jungkook .. a police officer .." I said as she looked at Jungkook with widened eyes.

"What do you both want ?" She asked.

"We just want to know what happened between you and Areum .." said Jungkook.

"I know you clearly remember what happened between you two .. Please .. we need your help .. my best friend is out there , missing .." I said. She shook her head and she stood back.

"Please leave the both of you." She said coldly.

"Hyejin .." I said and she shook her head , she gave me my phone and turned around. Tears welled up as Jungkook came towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder and nodded. We turned to the door as he open it for me. I was about to leave when something popped up in my head.

"Hyejin." I called out making her turn.

"You lost Areum when she needed you the most .. Areum was there for you throughout when you feel like shit. Where are you when Areum needs you now." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. I left the room with Jungkook following from behind. I sigh as I massage my temple , crying. Jungkook sigh , pulling me to his embrace.

"It's going to be fine .. we will find her .. I promise .."he said as he caress my head. We then slowly made our way to the car.

~ 3 days later ~
Areum's POV.

It's been 3 days into the deal and as each day pass , the amount of work that Jimin assigned me to do has become even more ridiculous.

"I am done." I said , standing in front of him.

"Great. Now clean my room baby." He said as he turned the television on.

"I've cleaned that bedroom for the past 3 days !" I said as anger buildup in me.

"Clean it again then." He said coldly.

"You must've be joking me." I said as I sigh. I grabbed everything , storming upstairs.

"Clean this Areum. Clean that Areum. Clean this again Areum." I mimic as I mop.

"If only I can just urghh !" I groan.

"You can just what baby ?" My head shot up seeing Jimin standing at the door with his arms folded.

"After the room. I want you to clean the bathroom." He said making my jaw drop.

"That's it ! I am done !" I thought. I dropped the mop in frustration.

"No." I said making him tilt his head.

"What did you say ?" He asked.

"No ! I am not doing this anymore !" I shouted.

"I did everything that you ask for ! Each time things got even more ridiculous ! I cleaned everything already ! What else !" I shouted making him smirk as he walked towards me.

"Isn't it part of your deal babygirl ?" He asked.

"Urgh , I don't care about that stupid deal no more. I am done with you Park Jimin." I said as I dropped everything , walking pass him but he grabbed my wrist , slamming me on the wall as he put his hands on the either sides of my head.

"You broke the rules princess .." he said as he smirked.

"I told you didn't I ? That if you ever disobey me .. I will kill you .." he said as he chuckled.

"You wouldn't even dare to kill me Jimin." I said making him raise an eyebrow.

"Hm ?" He asked.

"Just wait till the police come and find me , you will be behind the bars for the rest of your life and you are going to live miserable forever." I said making him chuckle.

"While I get to go back to my life and act like nothing happened." I said and chuckled.

"Now .. let me ask you this Kim Areum .." he said as he caress my cheek.

"Are you even happy with your life ?"