~ 8 ~

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains violence.

~^*^~
Third person's POV.

Somin was walking back home , frustrated with how tonight's date with Jimin went.

"What a pure jerk ! Too busy focusing on another girl , I mean look at me , I am way more sexier and pretty !" She huffed as she walked into a dark alley where a shortcut was. Suddenly she heard a footsteps , making her stop. She turn , frowning as she look around not seeing anyone.

She shrugged it off and continue walking but soon the sound of someone's footsteps was heard again making her groan in annoyance. She stopped her tracks turning around.

"Who ever you are , cut it out ! It's so annoying !" She groan. Soon she then heard someone whistling.

Her heart then froze as she look around. She clutch her purse nervously as beads of sweats starts to appear on her forehead.

"Yah ! I said stop ! Stop before I call the police !" She scolded and soon a black figure passed her from the back making her turn. She then walked to where the black figure went.

"Come out whoever you are ! I am not afraid !" She shouted and soon a loud bang was heard making her jump. She took out her phone from the purse , dialing 112 for the police.

"Hi this is Seoul's emergency police department , how can I help you ?"

Before she could answer someone pushed her on the ground hard making her head hit the ground hard. She groan as she lifted her head up , touching her forehead. Her eyes widened seeing blood. She soon heard footsteps coming from the back. She turn seeing a black figure walking towards her. Her breathing then became unsteady as she look around  for her phone.

"Hello ma'am ?"

She turned seeing her phone. She crawled towards it and grabbed it , before standing up , running.

"Hello ma'am are you there ?"

"Help ! Someone is chasing me !" Shouted Somin as she ran.

"Please calm down ma'am and tell me who is chasing you .."

"There's some guy , chasing me ! He is wearing black from head to toe ! Please help me !" She pleaded as she hide behind a few boxes.

"Please help me .." she whispered as she started crying.

"Okay ma'am , now please tell me where you are so that we can get our team to go over there .."

"I-I don't know where I am ..." She whispered as she look around.

"But .. t-there's a stairs .." She said looking at the stairs.

"Stairs ?"

"Y-Yes .." she answered and soon she turned seeing a nearby church.