Harry Potter

Your feeling nervous yet excited as tonight you are going out on a date with the chosen one. You are in your house common room 'you choose your house' getting ready, you have out on your sequinned 'House coloured' dress and started your apply your make up.
"Why am I so nervous? I don't need to be, it's Harry Potter the chosen one. Come on Y/N get yourself together"
You apply your black eyeliner and mascara to make your eyes stand out, you applied your lipgloss that made your lips shine, you looked in the mirror and felt confident. You heard your phone ringtone, it was Harry. "Waiting outside your common room, looking forward to tonight x" You got your things together and walked to the door straightened your dress, sprayed your Charlie body spray and opened the door. Harry was standing there in a smart black suit and red and gold tie. "You look beautiful" he said as he reached for your hand. You blushed and stepped beside him "thank you, you look handsome yourself." You looked into each other's eyes and smiled, you both started to head your way to Hogsmead to have your romantic evening.
Mixed emotions are running through mind "omg I'm on a date with Harry Potter, Harry Potter!" You smiled to yourself with excitement as Harry turned to look at you. "We're here" Harry said you were both outside Three Broomsticks "after you" Harry said with polite looking into your eyes "thank you." You both stepped inside and got seated to a table. Harry pulled out your seat for you to sit down and had a delicious evening meal. Harry reached for your hand and smiled, "you have the most beautiful eyes" he complimented you blushed and gave a shy smile. "Why don't we head outside?" Harry asked "that would be great" you replied.
You both left Three Broomsticks and stood outside "thank you for a great night" you thanked "it's alright, I enjoyed this lovely evening with you Y/N" Harry replied. He leaned over and kissed you on the cheek "would you like me to take to take you back?" Harry asked. "That would be nice" you replied as both started to head back to Hogwarts.

Authors note
This is my first imagine so it won't be as good, I'm sure I will improve anyways hope you liked it the next one will be Draco c: