31

You turned the camera on. Your fingers moved over your setup with sure and practiced ease as you got everything ready for the stream. Among Us with the crew would be a welcome break from editing and homework and the chaoticness of the SMP. 

And of course, everything was better when Tommy was there. 

You started the stream, watching the chat start to roll. 

"Hello everybody!" You greeted. "How are we all doing today?"

Your eyes rolled down the chat, skimming the comments. Of course, most of them were just about you and Tommy. You were sure it would get annoying at some point, but now it just made you grin, knowing that everyone knew that you two were an item. It was crazy to think, much less say aloud, that TommyInnit was your boyfriend.

You just smiled, opening Among Us and Discord. There were already people in the voice call when you logged in, so you joined them. 

"Hello?"

You were playing with the usual group today - Tommy, Alex, Tubbo, Schlatt, Quackity, SMajor, Shubble, Wilbur and Niki. 

Tommy was the first to respond. "Y/N!" He said. "Hello, hello!"

"Oh my god." Schlatt groaned. "I swear, if I have to deal with these two now that they're together, I'm going to fucking blow my brains out."

"Oh come on." Alex said. "I think it's cute. And, if you want to talk about dealing with shit, do you know how many times I've been in a call with Minx and she drops me to talk to you, you dumb shit?"

Schlatt huffed. "That's not my fault and definitely not as annoying as watching Twitter explode because two kids got together and made their fanfiction come true."

"You're just jealous that we were trending." You said. 

A couple people in the call laughed, and Schlatt was about to say something else when Scott chimed in, "Everyone ready to start?"

A chorus of yes's (and one no from Quackity) came back. 

The countdown began and you muted yourself, feeling fluttery inside. You had been checking Twitter since that stream, and for a few days now the ship name had been trending. There was so much new wonderful fanart, and people were excited that two of their favorite creators were getting together. Of course, there had been a few bitter comments as well - people saying you weren't good enough for Tommy, or that you shouldn't have gone public with your relationship. They didn't bother you so much though. They were just Twitter opinions. You were sure those same people would be ranting about something else within a week. 

The game began, and your screen turned black before flashing your role. 

Impostor. With Niki. 

Getting into the game, you headed down to admin with the group. It was important that you build an alibi first, so that you could get someone to vouch for you. Waiting until most people had left the room, you started off for electrical. 

Tommy followed you like a dog. 

"Oh no." You said, voice dropping. "Tommy, no. I don't want to have to kill you."

You were sure that someone would clip that at some point, just like they had clipped almost everything during you and Tommy's you laugh you lose stream. There were Tommy and Y/N compilations floating around YouTube now. 

You would never admit to watching any of them.

Tommy followed you into electrical. You stood by the download. You didn't want to kill him. You knew he had probably told his stream he was going to protect you. You were going to have to kill him.

You had just worked up the nerve to hit the button when someone reported a dead body. It looked like Niki had been busy while you had been stalling. 

In the meeting, Wilbur led. 

"So I found the body in navigation." Wilbur said. "Who went to the right side of the ship?"

"I was in electrical with Y/N." Tommy said. 

"Yeah, we all saw you following along like a fucking simp." Schlatt said. 

"Didn't you go to the right side, Schlatt?" You said. 

"Yeah, he did, he passed me in storage." Tubbo said.

Schlatt grumbled to himself. In the end, the vote was skipped, as it was too early to tell. You didn't want to get back into the game though, as this time, you probably would have to kill Tommy. 

And, for obvious reasons, you really didn't want to.

You headed off to the left side of the ship, Tommy following along like you knew he would. You stopped in the top of upper engine, faking the task there while you steeled yourself. If you wanted to win, you were going to have to kill Tommy. 

You closed your eyes and hit the kill button.

Tommy slumped over, wrent in half. 

"I'm sorry!" You shouted, even though you Tommy probably wouldn't see your stream until later, if at all. 

You reported the body immediately, going into the meeting with a game plan for redemption. 

"So I just watched Schlatt kill Tommy right in front of me." You said off the bat. 

"What?" Schlatt shouted. "I was nowhere near you two."

This plan entirely depended on two things. That Schlatt had been alone this last round, and that people were suspicious of him from the last meeting. 

"I watched you kill him right in front of me!" You said. "I just finished the download in upper engine, and Tommy is there with me, and then Schlatt walks in, and he must have thought I was still doing the task, because he just murders him right in front of me and leaves."

"I was in oxygen, on the complete other side of the map!" Schlatt said. "I was nowhere near upper engine!"

"Did anybody see Schlatt?"

A resounding no came from the rest of the participants. You smiled, you had this in the bag.

Schlatt was voted out unanimously. 

As you got back into the game now, the rest was easy. You and Niki ended up killing enough almost everyone else on the ship easily. The game was over before anyone even found the bodies. 

It was in the lobby for the next game that you got to apologize to Tommy. 

"I'm so sorry!" You said. "I didn't want to have to kill you but you kept following me around-"

"It's fine." Tommy said. "I'm just glad you got Schlatt voted out for that." He laughed. 

Schlatt just grumbled and killed you first next round.