Entry 7

I'm still in this infested facility, on the area I decided to call the crystal cavern. Get ready for another LOOOONG entry.

When I reached the entrance to the next room, the automatic doors opened to show that the doorframe was blocked with the usual black antimatter vomit. I am not surprised anymore. That was when Vacky moved close to the wall of goop and sucked it dry like a bowl of milk. All hail the mighty vacuum cleaner! Wonder if I could do that to one of those animals!

As I entered the next room, I looked to my right: A really meticulously set puzzle field was in front of me, and at the end of the room, a gigantic black goo monster that looked like a fusion of those Yufengs and the dragon crystals with some really fearsome looking wings. I was unsure if they were male or female, but they quickly slammed their fist into the ground and spoke some really ominous words. That's right, they spoke to me. Spoke. With words. I was really shocked to hear their deep voice shout.

"Prove your worth. Try get in front of me. Human.", they said. Slightly butchered english, but it beats growls and spontaneous attacks by a lot, the Yufengs in the area, both cubs and adults got into a fighting position before coming all at me at once.Armed with courage, I took my friend Vacky and quickly rushed through the area. That didn't work last time, but there's no time to use logic when there's 8 furries coming at you with homicidal intent.

Of course, irrational answers to irrational problems are the only way around, running with the speed of a skinny highschooler (which isn't saying much, specially because my left leg was still hurt by the crystal stab), I could dodge some of the guys and get far, but even after cutting corners by using those bouncy lumps in the ground to buy myself some time, at the end of the road, one of the adults caught up with me and attempted to well, you know, it's kind of awkward to say "transfur", but yeah, transfur me. Eugh. 

Normally, I'd have given up and allowed them to do their thing, but I had gotten way too far in that single try. You know what I did next? I slammed Vacky on its mask!

Their grip weakened and I broke free shortly after. It was then that I looked at them and realized what I had done: I had cracked their mask like glass. When the mask broke and fell to the ground, so did the poor little creature. - "Sorry Vack, sorry creature." - I said to the device and the pile of goop as I began running again, Vacky spoke once more to deliver the words "Pain" on their Hatsune Miku voice. 

That's when I finally got to the end of the road, face-to-face with the giant dragon. Well, face-to-belly-button. Not like they've got any, mind you.

"You did well. I am honored by your survival skills. No dark latex shall attack you now on."

- "Dark lattewhat." - I replied to the thing."Us."

- "Ah, well. I guess that's nice."

A small pause as the creature took a deep breath. Hearing and seeing them up close was kind of threatening.

"Feel free to rest in this area. Library ahead. I am here for you and anything you may need."

Library? So, this biolab has the specimen room I woke up with, some offices, this massive black goop cavern, several wild furries roaming around, a giant dragon, and a library. Fucking hell. 

- "Thank you, and yeah, I really need something vital: Food and information. Mostly the former."

"Food we don't have. Not human food."

- "Well then, would you mind if I ate one of your friends?"They loudly slammed their fist to the ground."We would mind."

I went closer to the dragon and rested my head on their leg. "Mind if I...", I asked, they nodded to my request. He looked soft and pillowy, and soft and pillowy they were. Perfect for sitting by and relaxing.

Sinking deeper into this guy's leg, I began reflexing: I woke up in a weird test lab, clueless, then a few minutes in, weird guys began showing up and attacking me: A pile of goop, a weird lanky white dog, a yellow cat and an ordinary non-anthro cat in the respective order they appeared. I have the ability to somehow revive from one of those attendance machines if they absorb me, and just a few unanswered questions are the only reason I am still planning to survive and explore.

I honestly just have no idea of what to do. I looked above me and saw the big dragon, it was looking at me patiently, immobile, sometimes looking at the monsters in the, just chilling around. It doesn't seem like it has anything better to do in here, just like me. Maybe I could just touch one of those crystals, morph into the wingless dragon, hop in his legs and join him in his gazing.

- "Does that blue dragon from the crystals have a name?"

"Beifeng."

- "Oh god with the names."

I took out the mask from my pants' pocket. - "What's the name of the creatures in the office?"

"Dark Latex Wolf."

- "Latex? As far as I know, they're made of freaking slime."

"After they parasitize a person, they become solid and rigid like body tissue, skin tight like latex."

- "But of course the persons who designed these things would..."

This guy isn't bad at all. I'm beginning to like them.

 I'm beginning to like them