Entry 69

And so, I began to ask the Doctor a few questions, again. 

- "Okay- so, what's your relationship with my dad?"
# "I was a transfer student in America on the last years of high school, so was your father. Best in class, we teamed up and became friends."
- "...Have you always been as... robotic?"
# "Since junior high."
- "Well, what about your relationship with Mizuko?"
# "Joined the project when we had gotten the basics done, she..."
- "Wait, how did she 'join'? How did she find this job?"
{ "Da Internetz."
- "...Explain."
{ "She just did."
- "EXPLAIN!"
{ "I don't know! Maybe the Doctor posted his progress on the internet and Mizuko wanted to join the fucking dev team! I don't know!"
# "Exactly."
{ "Oh."

- "Okay, well, now that Colin's being examinated, there is no need to keep the latex beats with their brainwashing capabilities, right?"
# "Indeed. The fire sprayers have a secondary function to release a 'cure' to remove said abilities from all latex beasts in the form of liquid sprays. There are fire sprayers in every single room, so it will be more than immediate."
- "Good. In the topic of brainwashing, what happened to the puppy Knight?"
# "I last saw Mizuko carrying it."
{ "SHE WHAT?!"
# "She was going to punish him, as far as I know, the beast should be sterilized for about a whole week thanks to the pills, she is not in any danger."
{ "...Thank goodness."

- "Last but not least, what are you going to do after the pandemic is over?"
# "I plan to construct a natural reserve for these creatures, sort of like an massive environment designed for each species open to visitors. I will open this facility as a center for anyone who wants to undergo a transfurmation or revert back to human form."
- "...Hooow much would it cost, exactly?"
# "Not as expensive as you may imagine, much less than a plastic surgery, we literally don't need to buy materials to create more of these creatures, they reproduce on themselves. Sure, we still will need money for stuff such as bills and more research equipment, but al of this financial mess is not my biggest concern as of now."
- "In the topic, what about Kenny?"
# "What's wrong with Ken?"
- "Is there a way he could become human again?"
# "There is. Always has been."
{ "Huh?"
# "I disconfigured the machine the day you entered my room, you injected yourself with coffee."
{ "...I knew it was a coffee machine all along..."
The doctor leaned closer. # "To make matters worse, it was decaf."
{ "You fucking..." } Kenny said as he began to dry-heave, covering his mouth as he looked like he was about to vomit.
# "Anyways, Ken Jones, you slowed our research a little bit, but you also saved it. I believe I owe you a huge one."
{ "You do, Doc."
# "After getting praised by the monkeys with lab coats that are the other staff members, you are free to come to my laboratory to get yourself turned back to human."
{ "...Really? Me?"
# "Mhm."
{ "...Wow, I... really don't know what to say."
- "You can say 'heck yeah, let's do it' and bust out of the room with your arms behind your back wailing and screaming.
{ "Nono. I literally don't know what to say, I don't know if I want to be a human again."
- "What."
> "I thought you didn't like furries!"
{ "Okay, I don't, at least not in the same way Doc, Mizuko or Haru's dad do, but... There's some pros of being one of these creatures, and I've already gotten pretty used to it. Dunno, I look kinda cool as a furry with glasses."
# "In that case, I can give you a much more perfect transfurmation, you won't be able to melt unless you really want to. You'll have things such as blood and vital organs."
{ "...What are the advantages?"
# "I just mentioned them."
{ "OH. Alright. Okay then. Sure."
# "In that case, any more questions?"
- "Nope."
# "Get going. Please end that party as quick as you can."
- "Wait, what about the "keep the lab sterilized" thing?"
# "Terribly sorry, I forgot."

Thus we walked out of the room. Before heading into the bottom floor, I looked at the door, there was a "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS" sticker near the door's sensor. For the record, to open these doors, you have to raise your hand and show it to a sensor located above the door, or y'know, open it with brute force like I've done multiple times.