Entry 27

- "

- "...And you said the smarter-stronger-more colorful-lusty latex things live here?"
> "Yes I did! Let's just hope nothing comes near..."
- "Let's just hope? I would rather run away from this place!"
> "......"
- "Oh. Right. I still don't wanna stay here!"
> "Well... I can carry you to the library, but you're still easy prey! You don't have anything to protect yourself!"

She was right. I didn't have anything to protect myself, but I knew where I could find just the weapon.

- "The hammer."
> "What hammer?"
- "The First One! They dropped a hammer in the place we found him! It should be more than enough to one-hit these creatures!"
> "Well, but how are you gonna properly swing that hammer with a broken leg?"
- "One, I don't need legs to use my arms, second, YOU swing that hammer!"
> "Oh- yeah. Sorry!"

And so Yuin picked me up and began to take me out of the ventilation duct, ripping a chunk of herself, leaving a trail of it her goop as she walked to the end of the shaft. 

The next room was part of the library, of course, but a room I hadn't been in before. There was a huge ventilation lid and a confusing box puzzle, Yuin simply had to push a box to the side to get back to the main room where the Doctor talked to us before. There was some weird arcane-symbol bodypaint fox cub sleeping in the room (what a large and unusual description), but it wasn't relevant at all. Makes me wonder why did I even took the time to write that up.

Fast-forward to when we arrived to the room where I fought and lost against the First One in 3 seconds. Yuin carried me to the clogged door with the hammer mark and set me down.

There it was.

The thing I wished to obtain 23 entries ago: The weapon. The hammer. Even better yet,

> "Well, now that we've got that metal thing, we can use it to fight anyone who comes down or way!"Something opened the door

Something opened the door. - "And speak of the devil..." - I couldn't see clearly, but, due to the size, I could swear it was that white fluffy thing again. One book to the head wasn't enough, so I guess they're going to need a full hammer to the head instead.

The thing began to run at me, or slide, I don't know and I don't care. When the creature got up close, I got the gloves on, raised the hammer, and how come not, the creature froze up mid tracks.

- "Yeah! Better get away!"
> "Actually, Haru, I don't think that's the reason why they're not coming to attack you. A Kade needs to attach themselves to your column bone so they can parasitize you, and you're sitting on the ground."
- "...You're saying I'm immune to them as long as I'm sitting on the floor?"

The creature got behind me, trying its best to somehow squeeze into the end of my column, but they could not beat the power of Haru Sitting In The Ground (trademark)

- "So I just umm... Hit em' with the hammer and move on?"
> "I... suppose. But do you really wanna harm this thing?"
- "As much as it wants to fur me."
> "Can I get rid of it myself?"

- "...Sure?"

Yuin gently picked the thing up and swallowed it like a blob of gelatin. 

Yeah, you heard me right. The creature struggled and all, but Yuin just ate it in a single gulp. She layed down the floor as close as she could to me, placing her hand on her belly. > "Wheew, that was a nice meal..."

- "Yuin, you ate the whole creature."
> "Yeah..."
- "Yuin- listen to me, you ate the WHOLE. FUCKING. CREATURE!" 
> "You wanted to kill it and I wanted food! What's so bad about it?"
- "I wanted to harm it, not kill it! Were I to kill someone, that'd be the Wolf King!"
> "The Kade is going to reform when I shed some goo anyways..."
- "I don't know if that's a relief or not..."

Then Yuin began to sniff something again. > "Haru! I- I don't think I can move, but, err... I smell danger!"
- "Oh come on, don't tell me it's like some sort of vent crawlie that found us..."
> "There's no vents in here, dummy! It's him again!"

From the ceiling fell down a pile of goop, they took out some black sunglasses and crossed their arms as soon as they fully formed. { "Hey shitass, wanna see these new shades I've got?" } Said the First One. Yuin looked visibly scared.

 - "Oh, it's you again. What do you want now, Kenny?"
{ "First, call me Ken OR the First One, but not Kenny. Second, almost everyone heard your sissy screams. Gotta say, kind of surprised that you're 1) not a furry and that 2) you're beginning to get your scent back."
- "...Well, since you broke my leg, I came here to pick your hammer and use it as a weapon."
{ "Huh, smart. What's up with your parasite, though? She looks like she's gonna have a heart attack."
- "Parasite?"
{ "Your 'friend', shitass."
- "What's she supposed to feel after you knocked her out with a single punch?"
{ "That wasn't just a single punch, that was a single punch with a hammer inside of me, which, speaking of, you're carrying."
- "Well, you broke my leg and I just blew the cover for Yuin's den, so I can't just stay there and wait for someone to just beastilaliz- whatever the name is."

The First One pointed at me with a fingergun. { "That's not bestialization. When these Fuckers eat you, that's assimilation, when these Fuckers turn you into one of them, that's getting parasitized, when one of the idiots working in here turn you into a Fucker from the inside, or they restrain you with those shitty black pants, that's bestialization, and when any of the above happens because you screamed: 'OOF COUUS DAY WOOLD!!!' with your shitty british accent in the middle of the ventilation shaft, that's called 'Being a fucking idiot', get it right, okay?"

This guy's still a prick. 

> "So... Um... you're both... friends?"
{ "He's not a friend, he's a Shitass."
- "Takes one to meet one."
{ "That's right, it takes one Fucker to meet one Shitass, your parasite and you respectively."
- "Did you really invent a list of custom-made insults to use for this very own moment?"
{ "I sure fuckin' did."
- "Your brain is toasted."
{ "Since the day I was bestialized."

Gotta admit, The First One is a prick, but I like his sunglasses