Entry 11 - Separation

QUICKNOTE: Text format was messed up in Entries 8 or 9 before 9/11/2020. I suggest reading them again.

I have been separated from my friend in this infested facility.

In this journey, I only ever made two friends: A big, burly dragon, and a vacuum cleaner with a vocaloid voice. Just when things were looking up for me, just when I thought I would probably find more intelligent life in here, some rouge monsters, or rather, their leader, knocked me out. My travel friend the vacuum cleaner tried to help me, but they were attacked in front of my eyes. I couldn't do anything about it.

Really makes me think. How did it all come to this? To having my best friend be a flat cylinder that cleans messes? All I know is that they were the only person that I could speak to, without her, all I have left is my tablet and some gooey paper sheets.

At the time being, I woke up in this odd-looking room with no intentions to get out yet. I've got dark goo all around my body, I can't rub it off with my hands. After using a reflective object as a mirror to take a better look at myself, I realized that these patches had fluff coming out of them, not only that, but there was fluff in my chest of the same exact color as my skin. Whatever that wolf did to me is now deep in my body. Had Vacky been in here, she would have probably been able to suck this away from me.

I tried using the Beifeng crystal to try respawn in the entrance to the Elder One's room, but, unluckily for me, didn't work. I respawned in an attendance machine in this exact room, which for some reason had a output ticket that described all of my body features, that, or there's someone else who could have gotten "HUMAN - HIGH STRESS - GREEN EYES" on an output. Best guess is that one of these bastards scanned me while K.O'd. Do these wolves know of my special ability? Is that the reason they didn't end me last time?

There is not much I can do more besides exiting this room, and I am honestly not in the mood to do so. In the meanwhile, I doodled something to keep track of my own body's needs.

 In the meanwhile, I doodled something to keep track of my own body's needs

Over there is my health. I painted the whole sheet black to make it easy to delete with my goo gloves. I've got no in-character explanation as to why I've got different-colored markers, so please just ignore it.

Here's an explanation of the things I have to keep care of:- I need to stay sane. It's no use being human and not having the brain of one. I'll probably remain sane as long as there's nothing making me sad, angry, worried, anxious, you get the point.- I don't want to take damage. Any injuries will lower the health bar. My neck still hurts from being choked, not to mention the weird goo spots in my body, so you can pretty much assume it's not going to be on its peak.- I need water and food. I'm pretty sure those blobs I ate count as both.- I don't want to be alone. I want someone to talk to. I'm happy with just having someone to make physical contact with, at least. I really need to find Vacky before this begins lowering my sanity as well.- I need to take a nap every so often. Being sad has always made me want to sleep earlier, so I can see this stat dropping like flies already.- The last stat is not really relevant, but I still would like to have it high.

I took a good look at the room. It isn't worth describing in the slightest, or maybe it's just that I'm so in the dumps that I do not find it interesting.

 It isn't worth describing in the slightest, or maybe it's just that I'm so in the dumps that I do not find it interesting

On an interesting sidenote, these things are called "Roombas", they're supposed to be sweeping robots. I guess I got my hands on a limited-edition vacuum model.