Entry 65

Me and Yuin chased after Colin and his friend, when we got upstairs, we had lost all track of him.

- "...Colin? Where did you go...?"
> "...This place reeks of... something... just like that awful liquid..."
- "What are we gonna do?"
> "SECOND ONE!! Where are you?" < She shouted as we walked into the library. After a while of shouting together, we got a response from the center area.

)- "GUYS! COME TO THE CENTER! THE CREATURE! IT'S RIGHT HERE!"

That was enough for us to run along the dimly-lit library and find the center room. Colin was standing at the end, I only saw his back as he looked at a ventilation shaft in the center of the room.

- "...Colin?" - I said as me and Yuin walked closer to him, he had a steel pole in his arms.)- "The creature got away."
- "...What? How?"
)- "The ventilation. Take a look."
- "...Alright... what do you..."

Colin turned around and hit my head with the pole. From the few seconds before I was hit, I could see how his eyes had turned pale. As soon as I fell to the ground and dropped my flashlight, Yuin screamed before her noises were muffled. I felt a cold and solid object right near my neck. It was keeping me from standing up, and it was beginning to choke me.

)> "That's not necessary, Colin." <( An unknown voice spoke to me. I could see two pink glowing eyes in the darkness staring down at me. The lights turned on again, and I could see a grey-eyed Colin holding a metal pole against my neck, a white puddle on the floor, and Puro, he was the creature with pink eyes, he was holding Yuin, who was bondaged from arms to legs with black goo, she was gagged and she was blinded.

- "

- "...What... Let me go, fuckwad!"
)- "I must make Puro happy."
- "What? Why the sudden moodswing? What the hell happened?"
)- "I must make Puro happy. I used to be sick several days ago. He cured me. I must make Puro happy."
)> "I want something in exchange of your friend."
- "Spit it out, then!"

)> "I need the blood bag."
- "...Bloo- oh, GOD. You're..."
)> "Human. Imm-"
- "Yeah-yeah save your breath! You need the bag of blood the Doctor's got?"
)> "And every single vial of your blood in this facility."
- "...I'll... think it over..."
Colin pushed the metal pole for a few seconds. )> "There is no time to decide, bring the blood, or I'm going. to kill. your friend."
- "Alright! Alright! I'm going!"

)> "You have eight hours." <( Puro said as Colin released the metal bar from me.
- "...Can I at least ask... HOW the hell did this happen? How are you in Puro's body?! How are you in the Second One's body?!"
)> "A human with a super-contagious disease living with a defective parasite. It was eventually going to happen."

Then, far behind Puro, I saw a white puddle fall to the floor and materialize. It was the First One, somehow, he had found me.

- "Why are you even doing this? The pandemic, everything! Why are you so evil?"
)> "My only purpose in life is to grow. I want my population to grow in numbers. I don't care what I kill, I don't care if I'm the last one standing or one among many, I don't care the amount, I don't care how large my population is, all I care about is to keep on growing.

{ "WELL, GOOD ON YA', MATE!" } The First One said before throwing a jab Puro, they fell to the ground and so did Yuin, who was still bondaged. { "Heard your sissy screams from the ventilation, Haru, it gets really quiet without the A/C."
- "That was Yuin."
{ "Oh... Anyways! You want me to fuck this guy up, don't you?"
- "Sure freaking do." - I said as I pulled out the receiver ears, maybe someone heard Yuin's screams as well..."

)> "Do you really believe you're going to be able to defeat me?" <( Puro said as Lin got in a fighting position, holding the steel pole like if a baseball bat.{ "Puro's species may have more strength than me, but you know what we've got? Tell him, Haru."
- "...Um... a hammer and this crystal mask..."
{ "We've got a hammer and a crystal mask!"
)> "Very well, then. It is quite a shame that, simply put, you won't be able to truly defeat me."
I put on the crystal mask and took out the gloves and hammer as well. It's time to fight.