Entry 22

I've got my hands on a keycard, which I probably won't use past this point because the security here relies on ages-13 and forward puzzles. This is like escaping the SCP Foundation in Idiot Baby Mode. Let's move on.

Went there, did that; went to the locked door, opened it up. A long hallway, split in two by a row of bookshelves. At the end was an metal door locked by what seemed to be traffic cones. Yes, just two traffic cones. Idiot Baby Mode is an overstatement. Yuin had been smelling the room meticulously ever since I entered it.

- "Welp, err..." - I said, pushing the cones and trying to stand by the door to open it. It was clogged by a wall of thick white goop from the other side. There was no way I'm opening a door covered on parasite Flex Tape. - "Dead end. Any ideas?"
> "Well, I..." < She said. Still sniffing the room like if she was a dog. > "Maybe we can use the ventilation shaft to get to the power rooms..."

Every time Yuin smelled the floor, she blatantly sticked her butt at me regardless of distance. - "Are you really looking for something or you're just trying to find an excuse to show off your ass?"

> "There's actually something that's bugging me, and l thought humans liked it..."
- "You're aware of how fucking creepy - and ILLEGAL - it would be if I enjoyed looking at a goddamn animal's butt?"
> "But from the books I've read, humans look at eachother's butts a lot!"
- "What kind of books do you even read?!"

That's when her fur raised into little spikes. > "Oh... No... I... This smell..."
- "It's not another Boss Monster, isn't it?"
> "It's... It's the First One... I smell him somewhere in this room..."

What a way to freak me out. - "...So he's not dead yet?!"
> "I told you he is a threat to us the samples!"
- "Oh- god... Where is he?!"
> "I don't know! That's what I'm trying to figure out!"
- "Alright, alright, I... Wow. This is sudden. REALLY sudden..."

Yuin walked up to me, still smelling the room. Then pushed me out of the way with force. A pile of goop leaking from the ceiling from where I used to be. It soon formed into one of those "Circle" monsters, but this one was a normal furry instead of a walking goop pile. 

> "Haru! To the exit! N..."
The creature punched Yuin in the head, she fell to the ground and turned into a pile of sludge.

The thing looked at me. - "Quit that shock face, she's not dead. Just..." - They raised their fist for me to look, it had purple goop on their knuckles. - "...Not quite awake."

- "Mind your own business, fuckwad! She did nothing to you!"
{ "Oh- come on! What's up with everyone becoming friends with these creatures? Can't you all see it's just a mather of time before they outnumber your strength and fuck you up?"
- "Again, mind your own business! My friend did nothing to you!"
{ "Who told you that thing was your friend, Shitass?"
- "...Foulmouthed prick..." - What a hypocritical comment to say the least. - "Who are you to say who's my friend and who's not?"

{ "Were you even paying attention to that shit's words? She just told you, fuckwad."
- "Oh god, you're... The First One?"
{ "Duh."
- "You're more of a dickbag than what I thought you'd be."
The guy kicked my face. { "I saved you from that Fucker, give me some respect!"
- "She's my friend, dingus!"
{ "SHE'S. NOT. YOUR FRIEND!"

Aight, enough! I grabbed the foul-mouthed furry's leg and made him trip. I got up and picked a heavy book in case I needed to hurl it at him.

Then the guy took out, somehow, a HAMMER, out of the arm they used to punch Yuin, that's right, a BALLPEEN HAMMER, HE'S GOT A FREAKING HAMMER. I threw the book at his head and began to run away. I'm not fighting a mass-murderer with a freaking HAMMER as a weapon until I know what to do.

First of all, I can't let him stay alive, even if I were to use the crystals to respawn as a Beifeng and avoid getting killed, the sucker could just run up to me in the next room. I don't have anything to battle someone in actual head-to-head combat!

I went to the second row of books after running clockwise, it was a dead end blocked by metal boxes. I was expecting the guy to chase me here, which of course he did, but all he needed to do was to cling to the ceiling, and in mere seconds, he had caught up with me, absolutely no time to think of a plan whatsoever.

He swung the hammer at me, I turned my arms into the latex gloves and tried to grab it, which I surprisingly managed, almost losing balance from the momentum. I tried to take it away from him, but his grip was of course stronger than mine. - "YUIN! I NEED HELP IN HERE!"