Entry 48

So I waited, and I waited. When I thought I had been waiting for at least thirty minutes, I had only waited three. I went back to the room with the Tiger Shark and began to talk with him about literally anything. He told me he had thrown the Wolf King's mask back to the warehouse and closed the door. Good to know.

After half an hour of talking, I saw how the door to the left opened, from it came some very familiar faces: My friends.

> "Haru! Did you make a new friend while we were gone?"
- "I sure did!" - I said as I walked up to Yuin to hug them. They accidentally stabbed me with their claws, not to mention the fact that they were icky and sludgy, but who cares?
{ "It's nice to see you in person again, Haru." } The First One said as he joined the hug. I can't believe him, out of all people, hugged me and Yuin.

< "...I suppose these are the friends you mentioned, right? 'Haru'?"
- "Yep. Yuin, the goat, and Ken, the First One."
{ "Sup, shark?"
> "Hey there, Tiger Shark! Nice to meet you!"
< "Nice to meet you too, missy! Can't really say the same about the First One, though..."
{ "Hey! It may be wacky for you to hear, but ever since I made friends with this Shitass right here, I changed! I haven't harmed anyone!"
- "Except me. You still owe me a broken left knee."
{ "I gave you my hammer, what else do you want?"

We separated from the hug. - "...So, I suppose this is my goodbye, Tiger Shark. We've got to keep moving and reach the Observation Rooms."
< "Well, that's fine for me, Mr. 'Haru'! You're welcome to take a dip in water any time you want, just don't forget, you've still got to turn the heaters back on!"
- "Aight. I'll see you later, then." - I said as I walked up to the guy. They surprised me with an extremely quick and strong hug. I felt like my eyeballs were going to pop out any second before hearing the noise of something cracking in my pants.

< "...Woops! Did I break one of your bones by accident?" > The Tiger Shark said while they put me down the floor.- "Nono! Lemme see... Lemme see..." - I ran as quick as I could to the coast to the left where my friends are currently located. From all the things I touched, took out, then inspected, none of them seemed cracked or broken at all, that is until the last three: The Beifeng Crystal, the Wolf Mask, and my hammer.

The beifeng crystal was broken by half, the other half of the crystal nowhere to be seen. - "Oh, well... I really didn't use this thing much anyways..."

The Wolf Mask got a more crystal-like appearance, having a natural metal reflection and green eyes. - "...Woah... I think the Tiger Shark accidentally fused the beifeng crystal with this mask... Wonder what will happen if I put it on..."

And last but not least, DA HAMMER. The head of the hammer had obtained that same crystal-like reflection, alongside being fused with green crystal bits. I tried to hit something with the hammer, and it was still as hard as ever.

{ "Woah, you just got a crystal hammer."
- "Fuck yeah!"
> "...What's the difference between that and the normal hammer?"
- "I don't know and I don't care, the thing is, it looks awesome!"
{ "It sure does. How much money for it?"
- "Ha. Not on sale, ever." - I looked at the Tiger Shark. - "Thanks for accidentally fusing my arsenal with these crystals!
< "Oh, no problem, mate! I can hug you to the point of causing damage again, just say my name!"
- "...Yeah, no."
{ "Haru, what if we tried doing that with the other two crystals we've got?"
- "Oh, right! Those black crystals! Hm..." - I began to think, just what could we enhance? - "...Oh! What if I tried to enhance my gloves?"
{ "...You think that'd work?"
> "Wouldn't that hurt your hands?"
- "We won't know until we try it out. First One, give me one of those gemstones!"

I took out my gloves. The First One pulled out the Odd Stone 2 item he had been storing. { "After you're done, I'll give you back the other gemstone and the srynge." } They spoke as I walked to the Tiger Shark and requested them to hold my hands with as much force as they could while I held the crystal in my hands, the Tiger Shark followed suit, it was somewhat painful, but he stopped as soon as he heard the crack not too long after. When I looked at my gloves, they had the same crystal properties and were much sharper. - "Well, I've got claws now! Wahoo!"
{ "You know, you're pretty lucky to have so many allies on your way down. The Second One only had me, Puro, and the Elder One, I didn't even have anybody at all."
- "Well, your journey hasn't ended, First One!"

> "Well, well, I'm... sorry to interrupt, but shouldn't we get going?"
< "I wouldn't mind, honestly. The water is beginning to get cold."
- "Oh- yeah, right. Let's move out, guys. Thanks for everything, Tiger Shark!"
< "You're welcome here anytime!" > The Tiger Shark said as we began to walk through the water.

 Thanks for everything, Tiger Shark!"< "You're welcome here anytime!" > The Tiger Shark said as we began to walk through the water