Entry 31 - Vent my Anger

I've remembered who my friends were, I've remembered my father, and I've remembered my mother. But I still have found no exit from this infested facility.

Me and Yuin went past the safe room and walked through a long hallway. The vent shaft that lead forward was password-protected. Walking back to the entrance in search of clues, I was hit by a grey pile of goop that extended itself from the wall and turned into some sort of koala-mouse thing, and for the first time ever, my mind went to 'cuckooland after the thing transformed me. From the overly detailed looks of that creature, I can assume it was a Colored Light Latex Beast.

After I respawned, I told Yuin "I hate this place already."
> "You know... As far as I remember, I think there are some hidden doors to the left and the right in the middle of the room. Maybe we can find some clues..."

This time, when I got to that grey latex puddle, I decided to lay down and roll below the puddle, Mission Impossible style. It somehow worked, at least until another of those things moved to my position and grabbed me from the opposite wall. Weren't it because of my leg, I'd surely just run for it.

- "Yep. I hate this place already."

I decided to try zig-zag my way along those creatures. It worked. I looked everywhere around the room to see if another one of those things were to come at me, luckily not. Unluckily the grey pools of goo detached themselves from the walls and absorbed me in duo.
- "...Yuin, just carry me to the middle of the room..."
Yuin turned back and stood in four legs. > "Alright! Hop in!"
- "...Uh... What are you even trying to..."
> "Hop in my back!"
- "Okay, just please stop sticking your butt so often, it's beginning to get ann..."
> "HOP IN MY BACK ALREADY!"
- "OKAY- OKAY GEEZ!"

I was sitting in the back of an anthro dog like if it was a horse. I began to record this with the tablet so I could show it to my friends- oh right. I need to get out of here first. - "Alright, get me to the vent duct!" - I said as Yuin sped off to the end of the large hallway at a really fast speed, stepping over the puddles like nothing.

I got off Yuin and told her - "...Man, that was interesting."
> "You want to ride me more?"
- "It's probably just me, but that sounded dirty."
> "Oh, yeah, sorry..."
- "Anyways, where's those hidden rooms you menti... Oh come on!" - Those grey goo piles were slowly moving towards us, more specifically, me. I took out the hammer from my pants and raised it up. - "I hit the one on the left, you eat the guy from the right!"
> "...Eat more of these guys? Didn't you say you didn't wanna kill them?"
- "You said they don't die after being eaten, so just get in position!"
> "...It's just... I'm a bit too full..."
- "Goddammit, just eat the freaking thing!"

And so I hit my target with the hammer, leaving a loud noise from hitting the vent metal below me and also stopping the creature from moving. Yuin grabbed the other puddle and slowly ate it, bit by bit. It almost slipped out of her hands once. It didn't seem like she enjoyed this meal. 

- "I-I'm sorry, Vacky, I treated you a bit too harshly

- "I-I'm sorry, Vacky, I treated you a bit too harshly..."
> "...Vacky?"
- "Sorry, I mean, Yuin..."
> "Yeah... You... were kind of rude." < I wasn't really surprised to not hear Yuin say her usual 'it's okay' in response to what I did.
We took a small pause for Yuin to digest the goop puddle. > "...You know, I have memories of my father disguising himself as attendance machines to catch people off guard..."
- "Is that where you took the idea to disguise yourself as a Roomba?"
> "Yeah."
- "Well, err, I know it's pretty late to say this, but the Roombas are sweeping robots, not vacuum cleaners."
Yuin facepalmed herself. > "...Well- umm... Let's just go to the hidden rooms now... Left or right?"
- "Left."

Yuin walked to the center of the room and opened another one of those secret shaft openings. I followed her into the room, and there was multiple unexpected things.

First, it was another long hallway, this time without any doors. The top middle had a bunch of odd bean-like foxes just bopping to some music. I shit you not, they were just a circle, a face made out of lines, some tiny stubby legs and a tail, moving up and down to the song that plays for the entirety of the Helltaker videogame. There was what seemed to be a blue raccoon in the center, also bopping around furiously to the song.

- "Um, Yuin, what the hell are these creatures?"
> "I don't know."
- "...What do you mean with you don't know?"
> "That blue raccoon thing? That's a Colored Latex Beast. Those foxes? I literally have no idea what they are, but they're not latex beasts."

- "Okay then..." - I took a quick glimpse at the room in search of some clues. All I found was some scribbled papers and a syringe. While I crouched to take a look on those paper sheets, I could swear I was flung into the blue raccoon by a paper sheet. No. I didn't trip. A paper sheet moved to my foot, then flung me to the raccoon. Not even being transfurred by this creature made me unable to question what the hell just happened.

- "Yuin?" - I called for my friend from the saferoom after being respawned. 
> "Haru, did you see what just happened?"
- "It wasn't just me who saw that paper sheet move, right?"
> "No you didn't, that paper sheet moved by itself!"
- "Oh, come the hell on! Is something in this ventilation that doesn't move!?"

I waited a few seconds expecting something in the room to raise their hands and/or say "I don't move". I was somehow surprised for not getting a reply.

Back to the Fox Bop Room, I decided to crawl as close as I could to the floor so that the paper sheet would not attack me again and began to look at the paper sheets.

- (Unintengillible.)
- The colored drawing of what seemed to be a grey-skinned, white-haired, busty animal. Yuin instantly recognized them and said "...Someone actually drew that slut..."
- Empty.

The second I picked that last note, it began to get melty. Of course I was assimilated by it. The result was another of those Colored Latex Beasts, this time a reindeer, sadly without a red nose.

Out of all the times I have been transfurred in here, I stopped being myself. I couldn't even remember whatever happened before respawning other than the obvious.

> "So, um... Haru..." < Yuin said as she walked to the respawn point. > "...Did you get the pass-" 

I walked past her, went to the Fox Bop Room, and repeatedly hit that empty paper sheet with my hammer.

Bop. Bop. Bop. Bop. Bop to the bop. Boppity bop. I fucking hate this place, bop.