Entry 40

Next day, I had been woken up by Yuin.

> "Hey! Friend! Today's your third day as an animal! How do you feel?"As I began to wake up, I looked at the tablet. I had fallen asleep writing the last entry. It's March 1, 2021. 5:00 A.M.

- "...Yuin, it's 5 in the morning... Let me sleep a little more..."
> "No more sleeping! Let's make the best out of this day starting right now!"
- "...Where's the First One?"
> "I don't know, just get up!" < She said. I got out of the bed rather slowly. She began inspecting me really quicky afterwards. > "...You've grown about half my horns now..."
- "Half of your horns?"

She pointed at her horns. > "Look, the black part is half of my horn. You've grown by that height! If you've grown like that in about 6 hours, you should be at around my size in 6 more hours!"

- "...My pants feel even tighter now. I would rather not keep growing..."
> "It's not that you're getting wide, it's that your pants are really small, just pull them off! You no longer need them to hide your shame!"
- "Yeah- I guess that'd be the best choice out there..." - I said as I began to pull my pants off. You know how Barbie dolls have absolutely zero genitalia? I looked like a naked Barbie doll, a furry, naked Barbie doll. - "But what about the items in my pants?"
> "Just store the pants in your body like the First One stores his things!"

Following Yuin's idea, I placed my pants inside my body. It somehow didn't hurt or bother me at all.

> "On other news... Your scent is much more feminine now, your hips have gotten wider, and your voice has gotten a bit more high-pitched!"
- "Why do you care so much of me becoming a girl?!"
> "...Because, Maron, you can be like the daughter or sister I've never ever had! I can talk and do stuff with you that would be awkward if you were Haru!" < She said as she gave me a strong hug, strong enough to the point of her accidentally hitting my back with one of her claws.

She's calling me by the name I wrote down my status. This is serious business for her.

- "Hey! Tone it down a little, your claws are sharp!"> "Oh- yeah, sorry..." < She said as she stepped away from the hug.

- "...You're kind of beginning to get obsessive with all of this 'Maron' stuff, it's not permanent, okay?" - All of this obsession made me regret taking my pants off. I took them off my body and wore them, but for some reason, they fit even less than before. - "...What the?!" - In just a heart pulse, my body had gotten tighter and fluffier.
> "Oh! You must be having growthspurts! Let's just get some snacks to get your mind off things, okay?"
- "...That didn't happen yesterday..."
> "Well, new day, new experiences, right?"

It's really beginning to creep me out how excited Yuin is for me. I know for a fact that she can't transfur me or that she will give up on the life extension, so I can rest assured she's not doing this with any harmful intentions.

We went to the snack machine, Yuin asking me to try get whatever I wanted from the machine myself. Using the "turn into slime" technique she teached me yesterday, I got some gummy bears from the machine and some soda. Sweet.

> "Doesn't it feel good to get your own food, Maron?" < She said as soon as we exited Mr. Orange's classroom, she gave me a lengthy tap on my back. I began to suppose she's just so hyped up that her claws are getting out of control, because she stabbed me once again. After yet another 'growthspurt', I could feel how my pants got a bit more tighter than before, I began to suspect if Yuin was doing something to me.

- "Yuin, why pet me in the shoulder when you can just hug me?" - All of this claw thing was pretty suspicious, so I wanted to see just what happened the moment those claws hit me.
> "Okay, then!" < She said as she embraced me. I could see her claws very well out of her hands the whole time, but as soon as I felt the claws down my back, I grabbed her hands and got yet another 'growthspurt'. I felt something on her left hand, her right hand being... deep into my body. I snatched the item away from her, and what a surprise, Yuin had in her hand my box of pens!

- "Yuin, what the hell is this?"
> "...Um, your pens...?"
- "Yeah, but why did you have my pens?"
> "Okay-okay! I'm sorry! I was actually taking items out of your pants and placing them in your body! I'm sorry!"

Feeling like I was being lied to, I took a quick glimpse at the contents of my pants to see how true that statement was. There was nothing in my pants.

- "...Okay, then... I'm gonna try that again, okay...? Another hug?"
> "...Um... alright!"
I embraced Yuin again, this time, she hugged me as close she could to her chest, I had a small 'growthspurt' in the middle of our hug, but aside of that, it was a really sincere and lengthy hug, but even then, after a few seconds of hugging eachother, I felt that same pointy stab behind my back.

- "Yuin... You used this thing, didn't you?"> "What? No!"
- "It's almost empty, Yuin! It wasn't like this before!"
> "Well... I... injected you a small amount while you slept, I forgot to place the syringe back, so I was trying to place it inside of you without you even noticing! I didn't mean any harm, all I wanted was to speed up your growth!"

With the syringe in my hands, I had another, much more prolonged growth alongside a long feeling of relief. My pants began to kill me even more than before.

- "...Yuin, you injected me with more of this thing without my permission! You're not supposed to do that!"
> "...I'm sorry, I just wanted to speed your growth a little!"
- "A little?! My pants are about to rip in two!"
> "I'm sorry! Just eat those gummies and try to calm down!"
- "Fine..." - I put the syringe back into my body and opened the package of gummies. - "...I still can't believe you did that! Don't you know how much liquid you injected me?!"
> "I... Actually injected most of the liquid on myself, but nothing happened..."
- "Why would you even do that?"
> "I... had the hopes that it'd make me look like you! I told you, I want Maron to be like the daughter or sister I've never had!"
- "Yuin, I know you're really hyped up, but this is temporal, okay? I'll respawn the moment I can, so please just don't grow attached to this 'Maron' form..."
> "...Okay... It's just... Sorry, Haru..."

I wanted to tell her "It's okay", but I'm pretty sure that what she did is NOT okay.

- "Yuin, just don't inject me anything without my permission ever again."
> "...Alright... Wanna go back home?"
- "If you stop acting so weird, yes..." - I said, placing all things I had dropped back into my body and pulled my pants out. - "...Now I can't even wear these at all..." - I said as I stuffed my pants back into my body, I mean I literally placed them inside of my body.
> "Sorry..."

When we got back home, I didn't talk to Yuin that much, instead, I focused on the fact that I was completely naked. This had to be one of the weirdest feelings I've ever experienced in my life.

After a while, the First One arrived to the room, smelling the room and coughing. { "...God, why does it reek of girl in here?" } The First One said as I pulled a blanket to cover my torso. { "This is like a toxic gas chamber!" } 

- "Long story short, Yuin injected me more of the syringe's contents while I slept, and now I'm growing more quickly than what I should."
{ "Oh, geez... How do you feel now?"
- "...I feel okay, I'm just a bit embarrassed because my pants don't even fit anymore..."

{ "Oh, so that's why you covered yourself in that blanket when I came to the room?"
- "...Yeah... I don't feel okay with having a boy stare at my..."
{ "Wait- did you just call yourself a girl?"
- "What do you mean?"
{ "You said 'with having a boy'. So you don't consider yourself a boy anymore?"
- "I mean- even if I was male, I wouldn't want a boy staring down the area between my legs!"
{ "...Oh, well, you're beginning to become one with your female body, aren't you..." } The First One sighed. { "...I'll give you one day to put your shit together, tomorrow, we're going past the vent shaft, okay?"
- "...Sounds fine to me."
> "Give her some time to grow up! You think she's gonna get alright in just one day?"
{ "...Alright, alright... But the moment Haru stops reeking of girl hormones, I'm taking you to the ventilation shaft with me."
> "Alright! But... call her Maron now, okay? She wrote that name down for herself!"
{ "Maron? You've called called yourself Maron now? You're going down a really dark path, Haru..."

And, believe me or not, that was just today's morning.

I won't write more entries until I get used to this Maron thing, so you'll have to imagine what's gonna happen in the next few days yourself.