Entry 20

A few minutes after drawing that picture, I could hear something sliding in the same ventilation I was attacked at, I could hear the distinct sloshing noises the slug-like puddles do when moving. Ah shit, here we go ag...

The metal lid covering the ventilation fell off, and Vacky, covered in white slime, fell out of it.

- "VACKY! You're still alive!" - I said as I picked her up from the ground. After not seeing her in the corner she was kicked at, I thought I had I lost her for good.

> "

> "...Haru... I'm sorry." < Vacky said. Surprisingly, she wasn't using the Hatsune Miku voice, but one really similar to Spinel's from the Steven Universe movie. She sounded legitimately sad.

- "It's okay, Vacky, you couldn't do anything about it."
> "No, Haru, it's all my fault..." < She said, looking at the ground. I didn't know she could move her eyes, I could swear they were painted on.
- "I have to admit it was my fault for standing still instead of running away."
> "It was me who told them you were here..."

- "What? Why would you?"
> "I've been alive for more than a few years by now, my useful life isn't going to reach more than a few more months... I simply planning striking on you, but after I found out about your ability to respawn... I knew I wouldn't be able to. The Wolf King both has a ton of life extensors and knows how to operate them. If I helped him capture you, he'd give me a small dosis to last more time..."
- "...Err, excuse me?" - I didn't like where this was going.
> "So I did, I told him that you were near the Elder One's territory, I told him of everything you wrote in your tablet and your ability to respawn, all while you were asleep, but..."
- "But...?"
> "While I waited for the Wolf King to take you out of the picture so I could get the extensor, I realized how lonely it was without you..."

- "...So you freaking sold me to Wolf King, you put my life on the line, and now you want me to forgive you?"
> "Y-Yes! I'm sorry, Haru! I didn't know what I was doing! I changed my mind about the matters, I just want to follow you around!"

- "You're not a vacuum cleaner, aren't you?"Vacky began to melt and fall to the ground. Why am I surprised at this point?

From the white puddle that used to be Vacky, a white goat-like monster slowly formed

From the white puddle that used to be Vacky, a white goat-like monster slowly formed. It had purple hair and yellow eyes. It was obviously a female. I took a few steps back as the creature looked at the ground with a sad expression. "Now that you know who I am, you won't want to be friends with me, right...?", they said.

- "Vacky, I..."
> "Yuin, my name is Yuin."
- "Well, err, Yuin, I don't care about the fact that you're one of these creatures..." - I said as I stepped closer to her. Her eyes began to lit up.
> "Really?", she asked, extending her arms expecting me to hug her.

"What I do care about, however..." - I slapped her, part of her face falling to the floor. - "IS THAT YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AND SOLD ME TO A FUCKIN' WOLF!"
Her face reformed, this time with what seemed to be tears. > "...Oh- well... I suppose I deserved this, then..."

- "You don't say! That guy was a fuckin' dick! - 'Vacky' cleaned some of their tears and sniffed after that I made that statement. Albeit really low, she was whining like a sad dog, trying to not make eye contact with me. Dammit. Now I feel bad. I felt like she'd pull my organs out from my throat the moment I got close to her, but I rather not live than to live with a dirty conscious. If I spared the Wolf King, a dickbag, I'd be an idiot to not spare this girl.

I wiped out her tears. - "Hey, calm down. You did something bad and you deserve to be called out for it, but I'm not the kind of person to make people cry, let alone animals." - 'Vacky' began paying attention to me.

> "I'm sorry, Haru..."
- "It's okay, you're lucky that it ended well." - I said, holding her shoulder.
> "Can we still be friends...?"

A few seconds of silence. Did I really want a latex monster that tried to sell me to the wolf mafia following me around?

> "Before you say anything... Think about it, I can help you get through this place, I am a latex beast after all!"

Deep breath.

- "Sure thing."
> "...Really?"
- "...I don't want to be lonely. That's all."

The goat's eyes widened, she got her body closer to mine and gave me a really strong hug. > "Awww, thank you so much!" < She said. Her body was really icky and melty, more than any of the other creatures' in their neutral state. I was fearing she was actually trying to absorb me, but she just embraced me firmly for a long while. I eventually pushed her off me and said "Alright, enough."

> "So what are we gonna do?"
- "Well... some creepy furry doctor asked me to head to the Observation Rooms so he could examine me. He didn't give me any directions and just told me to 'keep going forward', so..."
> "Wait, you mean... THE Doctor?"
- "Yeah. Why?"
> "Oh! Maybe we can have a symbiotic relationship, then!"
- "Symbioti- Oh, wait, you mean that maybe we can work together?"
> "Mhm! If with "Observation Rooms" you mean that one weird room where we're taken every few days and examined, then I know the route to it! I could take you there, and you could do me a favor as well!"
- "What favor?"
> "If I lead you to the Doctor, I want you to ask him to give me a full dosis of a life extension!"
- "That's it? I don't have to do anything else?"
> "Yeah!"

I gave off a confident grin. - "Lead the way, then."
> "Haha! I sure will! Come follow me down the stairs!"

The slime goat opened the door, walking in a really sassy manner, moving her hips back and forth. I'm really actually confused on these guys' legs. How do these things walk with their legs bent over like that? After she got past the door, she turned around and asked me to come over past the door.

After all this time, I have been reunited with my friend, who have turned out to be more than what originally met the eye. Needless to say, I am very, very interested to see how all of this turns out, to see what they can do, to see what they will talk about, everything. With my memories flowing back to me, what used to be a chore has been turned into an brand new exciting adventure. I want to see more of this place, I want to see more of these beasts, I want to fight more of these Boss Monsters, but most importantly, I want to find the Doctor, and I want to find out who I am.