Entry 8

I looked at Vacky, the poor girl took a really hard hit when I used her as a weapon. The side that impacted with the Yufeng's mask bent over. I tapped the ground twice to ask her to come close to pet her. She began to softly vibrate as I did so.

- "...So, what's your name? What's the name of this place?"
"They call me the Elder One. Been for long. Infected a really powerful human. 'Boss' latex infect as many times as they want."
- "...Cool."
"This place is our nest."

- "I like to call it the Crystal Cavern, honestly. It really is beautiful compared to all of this building, to be honest."

My stomach rumbled, but there wasn't much I could do about it, so I kept on interrogating the dragon.
- "For some reason, when you guys, ahem, TRANSFUR me, I eventually reappear on the last attendance machine I've been. Time does not rewind, I just... spawn like a human again..."
"Interesting..."
- "...Wh- That's it? Interesting? You don't know heads or tails about it?"
"Another human could do that too. They got through me. Possibly out of the facility, possibility on the inside. I watch and feel dark latex. He's got company of one."
- "Another human? Since when?"
"Two days before you. Again, possibility out of the facility, or possibly still inside. They had your same body volume. Not strong. Not fast."

So, one: I'm not the only one here, and two: an actual human as incompetent as me could get past this mess! Neat!

- "Are there more humans in here?"
"There are workers and Doctor."
- "I think you meant workers and doctors, with an S at the end, you know."
"Doctor."
- "Just one?"
"Farest I know."...Workers... and just one doctor. 

So was it just one single doctor that designed this death trap?
- "Were there more doctors than them before?"
"Yes. There are doctors as part of workers."
- "...And, what do the 'workers' do in here?"
"Care latex. Clean, get used as volunteer subjects. Depends a lot on person. Some volunteers do it because they wanted to be animal."

Reminds me of one picture I saw of what seemed to be a girl, maybe a boy, getting injected with a serum then shortly turning into one of these things, although not as gooey. I wonder how furry cons must be like these days.

- "Of course they did- and... I heard you were made to cure something, right?"

"A virus."

- "Yeah, but, what virus? What year is it?"
"Today 17th of February, 2021."

...2021? Wait, I remember...
...Wait a minute. I don't. I don't remember anything. I didn't realize it before because I never got the time to think of my past, but now that I'm trying to think about it, I don't even remember the name of my parents!

- "Elder, do you know anything about this virus?"
"Started as an evolved flu. Grew worse and worse. It's rate of mortality is poor, but it's out there, there is no permanent cure, and there is multiple times person can get infected."
- "...So, these guys tried to find a cure... By giving people life-long fursuits? Really?"

"Originally this was project just intended to be for people with affection to animals to become..."
- "Of course it was."
"But after realizing the secondary effects of avoiding virus contagiousness, was funded for more in-depth research and for cure that does not turn animal, and ability to turn back human after animal transfurmation."
- "For an animal that doesn't know english too well, you use really complex words."

My stomach rumbled again. I mean, it has been for a long while, heck, it has been since I woke up, but it's been getting really loud to the point of being relevant enough to be in the prose.Did he mention the people here were developing a cure to revert back into a human? I mean, even with these eldritch respawning abilities, that's still interesting to hear...

"You're pretty hungry. Have some latex food, may not be best idea, but it be best than no idea."- "Well, does it taste good? Is it not poisonous?"
"It is good food for latex."

Then the dragon ripped out a bit of their left shoulder with their right hand and handed it on to me.

"Please eat. If you ask, did not hurt."
- "Yeaaah... no. Odds are it's gonna eat me on the inside or poison me."

"No time to be picky. You need food."
- "I also need to not get intoxicated from eating dragon goop."

The dragon slammed its fist to the ground. - "You need food, or you will die."

- "I can respawn anyways..."

"Attendance machine saves you from DNA alteration, it will not save you from actual death."

...So he knows more about the attendance machines than meets the eye.

- "Alright... Thank you, Mr. Elder...", I said with a face of disgust.
So I grabbed a bit of the big blob of... whatever... from the dragon's hand. After the count of 3-2-1, I popped it into my mouth. It was worse than eating toilet paper: Extremely sticky, felt like halfway-through gelatin, tasted either like a licorice candy or alcohol, all I know is that it tasted sour, and not yummy sour like an acid candy. I really didn't bother much about the flavor though, the one reason I hated it was the texture. Fucking hell. 

"...Feel better now? Do you want more?"

- "This feels and tastes horrible and you should feel bad for being made of this." - I said as I grabbed the other half of the blob and ate it. - "And yes, I want more."

"But didn't you just say it wasn't good?"

Chewing on the thing, I replied - "Yeah, but at least it's edible."

After a while, I was stuffed. I forced myself to fill my stomach with this horrible black furry bile just so I didn't have to eat any more of this for a while. I began feeling tired as a result, so I asked the dragon if there was some place I could sleep safely.

"I am a safe place."
- "I'm not gonna sleep cuddled to you, buddy."
"Then sleep on the floor. Lay down and I will get you comfy."

When I layed down the floor, suddenly what seemed to be a pillow made of the same goop rose up from the floor, the floor swallowed everything but my head, and that's when I panicked, thinking I was getting attacked. I couldn't move my body, I was fully restrained except for my head.

- "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!"
"I am giving you a pillow and blanket for sleep."
- "WELL- BLANKETS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO IMMOBILIZE!"
"Sorry. I didn't know."

The "blanket" became much more soft and floppy afterwards. That scared me. The dragon pet my head shortly after. "Sleep tight." he said. 

So I did. I began writing this entry, the dragon curiously asked what the tablet was and I explained it to them real quick, I also took the time to ask him for the exact date and hour again so I could set it up correctly. That's when I thought of taking a photo with him for the time being, I got up, climbed up to his shoulder and took it.

- "This view, from your height, looks pretty wonderful."

"I wish I could see more than this. But someone has to watch over the black latex."

After getting down, I went back to the DIY bed, closed my eyes and tried to assimilate the current situation, mainly trying to assimilate the fact that this could possibly be my new life and that I will probably not find a way out. At least this dragon guy's pretty cool, and those feng guys don't seem that bad either.

 At least this dragon guy's pretty cool, and those feng guys don't seem that bad either

Those are the questions that keep me going. If I was dragged here, then it must have been because someone I knew got me here, or was it me?
I get the feeling that this place must hold the answer to at least one of these questions, and I hope it aint the last one.