Entry 34

Little heads up: It ain't Haru who's writing this.

Aight, so, you know the drill, Haru went to that room we couldn't enter. It was all fun and games until we saw that spider go down from the ceiling and place a metal box to block Haru's path. I felt like if I were to warn him, he'd have a panic attack before he even witnessed it himself, so I just waited until he found out the hard way.

- "GUYS, THERE'S A SNAKE IN HERE!" - He said, banging on the metal box.
{ "Dude! We can't help you unless we want to fall to the waste room! You've got a hammer, think a way out yourself!"
> "Yeah, Haru, you can do it!"

He can't do it.

After a few seconds, I began to hear footsteps from somewhere, alongside the loud bang of Haru's hammer alongside the sounds of something being squirted. Then me and tiddybag were grabbed by some other latex beats: Male snow leopards.

> "HARU, HELP!" < I was unsurprised to hear tiddybag say that.
{ "Hey! What do you think you're doing, bitch!?" } I said as I began to growl at the sucker, maybe I could get to land a bite on his neck and knock him out, tiger style, but then, more and more came from the ceiling, it was too much even for me, they covered our mouths with their goo, we had no way to pull it off.

Eventually, a last snow leopard appeared from the ceiling and spoke to us directly from our minds. - "...Quiet, now... I'll let you go when your friend is mine..."
> "...It's you, slut leopard!" < Yuin said through the hivemind.
{ "Shouldn't you be sitting on some dicks instead of coming here to annoy us?"
- "...Unlike you both, I am not stupid. I knew this goat was hiding someone from me, but I didn't expect for you to come to my territory..."
{ "Go fuck yourself!"
- "I could very well make a copy of myself and do that after I get my hands on your little boy..."
> "Don't you dare do that to my friend!"
- "Or what, sweetie? You're gonna punch me?"
{ "Oh, you bet that the moment our hands are free, we're gonna fuck you with our fists!"
- "...Kinky~..."
{ "You're a disgusting piece of trash..."

And then... We were carried away to the center-left of the map, we had a large A/C in front of us, and we were stuck in some of the Stiger's spider web.

- "...Now..." - She raised her fist. - "...Before I get physical, where is your little boy?" - The Snow Leopard said as the other males went to scout the area.
{ "Like I said before, go fuck yourself!" } I said, still gagged by the leopards' goo. The girl punched me right after, it didn't really hurt. { "Golly, girl, do you really believe you're gonna make me talk by punching me? I'm the motherfucking First One, I've taken more than that MULTIPLE TIMES!"

- "Oh, then... What about your friend over here...?" - The Snow Leopard said, pulling Yuin's goat ears with force. - "Will you tell me where your boy is, girl...?"
> "...Um, go f... Go screw yourself!" < Yuin was punched by the Snow Leopard right after, she yelled in pain, but the sound was greatly muffled by the tape in her mouth.
{ "HEY! If you're gonna harm someone, then you're gonna harm ME! You must really be a scumbag to go at the weakest one of the group!"
- "I am a slut, that's what I do every day... You're gonna speak now, goat?"
> "...No!" < Cue Yuin getting punched again. 

Witnessing all of this happen made me sick. For the first time in a while, I had felt empathy for a latex beast, let alone, a Fucker latex beast.

{ "Alright- ALRIGHT! You win! I'll tell you where Haru is, but stop hitting tiddybag!"
> "...First One, what are you doing?"
{ "Look, what's Haru gonna say if I let his Fucker get wounded and mentally scarred by some bitch? I don't want him to just say 'ah, screw it' and drop Mizuko's DNA!"
- "Alright, then... Where is your friend, sweetheart?" - Said the Leopard as they turned to look at me. - "Lie to me, and I swear I will kill this goat."

Then I began to hear metal bangs alongside someone speaking out loud.

"HEY! IT'S ME, HARU, A HUMAN, CAN SOMEONE HEAR ME?! I NEED HELP!"

"HEY! MY NAME IS HARU, I'M A HUMAN, I'M TRAPPED IN THE VENTILATION DUCTS PAST A METAL BOX, SOMEONE COME HERE!"

Needless to say, it was Haru's voice.
> "...Haru! What does he think he's doing?!"
{ "...You know where he is now! Set us free, and go get him!"
- "Not so quick, sweetheart, I already know your tricks. You're gonna attack me the moment I let you get out, so..." - Said the alpha bitch as she snapped her fingers. Two male snow leopards reporting to the room.
- "Keep those guys at bay, I'll go look for that little boy, 'Haru'..."

Then we spent some time there, hanged, completely silent. We just hoped that Haru would somehow manage his way out of this.

- "...Boys... I found some little guys that are going to take me to the human..." - Said the Snow Leopard, from really far away, to her team. - "If this goes well, you will all get a special little reward..."

{ "Oh, jesus... Tiddybag, what do we do now?"
> "First, stop calling me Tiddybag! Second, I left some goo at the entrance of the vent shaft, maybe I can move it to where the slut is and see what's going on..."
{ "Then don't waste time!"

And so, Yuin remained perfectly still for a while. > "Alright, I found them! It's the Snow Leopard and... the yufengs!"
{ "What yufengs?"
> "Some yufengs that helped Haru before! This is horrible! Somehow, she set the A/Cs on cooling mode and now she's trying to pull the metal box!"
{ "...God dammit... We need to get out of here somehow!"
- - "You're not getting out of here." - Said one of the guards.
{ "...Dammit, right, they can hear us."
> "...Wait, what are those yufengs do- darnit!"
{ "Huh? What happened?"
> "The yufengs just ate my camera!"
{ "...Darnit. Let's just hope for the best..."
> "...Yeah..."