Entry 47

Although I didn't have any questions about anything, I began to ask the Tiger Shark random stuff to kill time, see if, you know, I can get on his good side. Maybe somehow get an upgrade from him? Dunno, but all I know is that he looks really cool.

 < "The generator room is ahead. You can deactivate the heaters in there, but please don't forget to turn the back on, it gets really cold in here..."
- "Aight, I'm not gonna leave just yet, though."
< "...Huh. Well, okay."

- "...So, how is it being an underwater creature?"
< "Great! I'd love to step into the surface or a more open area, you know?"
- "...Must get crowded in here, right?"
< "Well, it sure gets crowded when the workers in here arrive with more food. It's a free for all!"

- "Um, another topic... You're a boss monster, right? Who did you assimilate, exactly?"
< "...Oh, yeah... they were a girl that took care of me when I was little... They weren't really thrilled about life. Their only comfort was with me."
- "Well- if you assimilated someone who believed in you like that, then you're a bit of a huge dick."
< "No! She forced me to!"
- "She... forced you?"
< "Yeah, she was talking to me of how she couldn't handle her life anymore, then out of a sudden, she jumped onto my body. She said her life would probably get better if she could no longer remember who she was..."
- "Sounds horrible... If you assimilated her, can't you see the memories of what brought her to do such thing?"
< "...I know what happened, but she doesn't want me talking about it."
- "Alright. I understand. Do you need to be alone for some time?"
< "Nono. I'm fine. Do you want to go now, or...?"
- "Yeah, it was nice talking to you, but now I feel really awkward... Thanks for the cookies, I guess..."
< "You're free to come back anytime you want, don't forget to turn the heaters back on after you've finished."
- "I won't forget."

I moved to the next room. It was two small pools, one in the shape of an H and other in the shape of an O. Nothing bad happened here, which was quite a relief.

In the end of the room was a doorframe that required a keycard, after inserting my current keycard, I was able to enter the room I had been looking for: The generator room. There was a large machine alongside some controls, after a small inspection, I figured out it was the generator. Behind it was a bunch of monitors and buttons to control almost all of the facility, the monitors showing the temperatures and other misc information.

After a while, I managed to find the touchscreen in charge of turning off the heaters in the gas rooms, I pressed the option to disable them, I was requested to scan my keycard, then I could see how the temperatures in the Gas Rooms, and all areas nearby, began to lower at a slightly fast rate. [ "MARINE LAB WATER TEMPERATURE: 15° C / / HEATER SYSTEM TEMPERATURE: 18° C" ]. I began to dial the First One's number as the values slowly went down.

{ "Hey! What's up, Haru?"
- "I fought the Squid Dog, then caused the Tiger Shark and the Wolf King to fight to death."
{ "...What?! Who won?"
- "It was a tie, but I interrupted and landed the final hit on the Wolf King."
{ "You did the right choice, bud. That guy's a dick."
- "I know, right?"
{ "Anyways, what's your progress with lowering the temperature of the Gas Rooms?"
- "Oh! Yeah! I finished. You should be able to enter now."
{ "...That was quite quick." } The First One talked away from the receiver. { "Yuin, Haru did it. We can go to the Power Rooms now, stop reading that book and make haste-" } The First One talked back to the phone. { "Yuin says hi, by the way."
- "Tell her I say hi and 'be careful on the way here', okay?"
{ "Roger. We'll be right there in like ten minutes or so, just sit around near the generator so we can find you."
- "Okay. Imma hang up now."
{ "Bye."

I ended the call. Well... Time to wait for my friends, I suppose...