Entry 19

I told the yufengs they were free to go and began asking Elder One some questions.

- "Right... Yeah, you know I defeated the Wolf King? Because I did. They told me about the story of a so-called 'First One', what happened to him?"

"First, I knew you defeat Wolf King. Nobody knows where First One is."

- "What 'bout the Second One?"

"I told you. Second one possibly in tower, or possibility of out the tower."

- "...Nothing else worth mentioning about any of them?"
"Well... First One wasn't nice with staff. He stole weapons from staff. I have reason to believe he cannot respawn as well as you or Second One."

- "Whattabout Second One? Got anything interesting to tell me about him?"
"Second One has a dark latex friend. Second One is attached to him. Dark Latex Friend is extremely smart. He's not part of hivemind anymore."

- "...And how was that Second One? Were they nice, or were they evil?"
"First One is known as the Fierce Brawler, Second One is known as the Shy Escapist, and you, Third One, I call you the Artful Strategist."

- "I've got a title? Wow... I don't think I'm much of a strategist, however."

"You use your environment and other beings to your advantage, not only do you fight, but you flee and defend with everything on possession. No other human has done things such as asking me for gloves, using respawn to get past wall obstacle, defeat a yufeng adult using weird animal 'robot', or have defeated Wolf King at the brink of defeat thanks to said glove. You are smart and artful in your own way."

- "Heh, I guess I am. Again, thank you so much for those gloves. I haven't used them for much, but they saved my life."

The Elder One began to chuckle. He really liked that compliment. I then asked Elder One for a small favor - "By the way, Elder One, can you give me more of that icky goo you fed me with earlier? I'm pretty hungry and thirsty."

And so I ate more of that gross paste, like I said the last time I ate this, at least it didn't taste like starvation.While eating, there was a small conversation between me and the Elder One.

"You should be careful, Third One. You have a special smell."

- "...So?"

"You smell of determination, bravery, and power. You have the smell of a Boss Human. Latex enjoy a lot the smell, taste and touch of a Boss Human, let alone the transfurmation of one. It makes us feel 'full' and 'complete'. It is possible for Boss Human to be able to break free of transfurmation, but it is a tough process that can take days, it usually depends on beast who transfurs. Things from now will just get harder and harder, Third One."
- "Oh- come on... Stop flattering me and just call me Haru..."

'Latex enjoys a lot the smell, taste and touch of a Boss Human'? Kind of explains why the yufengs were so willing to help me. I'm not really excited to be a top-priority target, but well, it's not like there's going to be much of a difference: I'm still gonna be hunted down by these suckers one way or another.

- "One last thing before I go, should I trust the Doctor?"
"Doctor is a nice person at heart. He does what he must do, but he can be extremist at times when there is nothing else possible to do."
- "Alright, I guess I'll see you later, then.."
"Don't go yet. I still have something to give you."

- "...Huh? Don't you mean you'll give me a...."
"You are have boss human, it means your mind and body is strong to handle a lot of animal transfurmation. I believe it should be safe to give you another partial transfurmation bodypart."